Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Hands up anyone who has ever seen Blur live and Alburn has been able to sing a single song in tune? I’ll take just the chorus or verse, as from my repeated viewings I swear we’ll score as high as zero people. 

No. No I will not be buying an overpriced Blur ticket. 

Edited by Daggers
Bloody autocorrect
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Daggers said:

Hands up anyone who has ever seen Blur live and Alburn has been able to sing a single song in tune? I’ll take just the chorus or verse, as from my repeated viewings I swear we’ll score as high as zero people. 

No. No I will not be buying an overpriced Blur ticket. 

Seen them twice.99 and 2008.Would like to go this time,but not at those prices.

Reckon Blur will do a couple of (secret) warm up gigs...Margate is one being talked about.As an aside we went to see The Doonicans at a really nice place in Sheffield(Lantern Theatre),Only holds 85 people and the show and venue were brilliant.

There’s a lot of bands who I like but don’t love.

Pulp and Blur are two recently where I’ve had priority on tickets but I’m not willing to pay £80-90 for general standing. 

It’s just reached a point where that kind of money is only going to be spent on someone I really want to see. 

2 minutes ago, Livid said:

There’s a lot of bands who I like but don’t love.

Pulp and Blur are two recently where I’ve had priority on tickets but I’m not willing to pay £80-90 for general standing. 

It’s just reached a point where that kind of money is only going to be spent on someone I really want to see. 

That's exactly where I am, although if they played round here I'd probably fork out :D, but i aint paying train tickets and staying overnight on top of the tickets for bands I don't love.

• Like 1

I've got Fontaine's DC on Monday in Brum. Easily the band I'm listening to most atm and absolutely superb live. I think on record, you don't expect him to be the brilliant frontman he is live. So good.

Think most venues are sold out but highly recommend if they're in anyone's City. Some left in London I think.