Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

BJM tonight at Rock City

Here is a recent review 

At its best, a BJM concert is transcendent, life affirming and deeply engaging. At its worst, it's a mess, with concertgoers witness to onstage arguments, endless technical problems, interminable guitar tuning and shambolic, dissolute performances.23 May 2022

Sounds like a fun evening one way or another 😩

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

BJM tonight at Rock City

Here is a recent review 

At its best, a BJM concert is transcendent, life affirming and deeply engaging. At its worst, it's a mess, with concertgoers witness to onstage arguments, endless technical problems, interminable guitar tuning and shambolic, dissolute performances.23 May 2022

Sounds like a fun evening one way or another 😩

I saw them in Manchester last Saturday. It was by far the worst concert I’ve ever been to lol 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

I saw them in Manchester last Saturday. It was by far the worst concert I’ve ever been to lol 

Probably not the worst for me but it was definitely chaotic, Antons ramblings and continuously tuning up between songs were irritating as was him stopping for a smoke on a regular basis. 

• Haha 1

On 12/01/2023 at 10:59, Innovindil said:

Trivium tomorrow night in Birmingham. 

Seems like forever ago I bought the tickets. Can't wait. Been on the list of bands to see for years and years now. :D

I was there too and also saw them in Lisbon, Madrid and Barcelona recently. Did you enjoy it? I thought the shows were incredible!

5 hours ago, boosmanana said:

I was there too and also saw them in Lisbon, Madrid and Barcelona recently. Did you enjoy it? I thought the shows were incredible!

Outstanding, if a little cramped for a man of my size. lol

All the bands were great though tbf. Gonna try and get tickets again for later in the year. :D

3 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Outstanding, if a little cramped for a man of my size. lol

All the bands were great though tbf. Gonna try and get tickets again for later in the year. :D

Malevolence were very good to be fair. I’d be tempted to go see them with Beartooth in the states if it wasn’t so soon 😭

Getting my emo on for Panic! At The Disco tomorrow in Birmingham.

Got tickets from my mate as a wedding present, which was really nice as my missus is a big fan but has never actually managed to see them before. Buzzing for her, especially as it's last chance saloon before Big Brendon jacks it in.

42 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Got tickets from my mate as a wedding present, which was really nice as my missus is a big fan but has never actually managed to see them before. Buzzing for her, especially as it's last chance saloon before Big Brendon jacks it in.

Last time I saw them was headlining Slam Dunk and they were phenomenal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Last time I saw them was headlining Slam Dunk and they were phenomenal.

Good to hear. Pretty sure I saw them at Leeds Festival '06 but think I'd hit the Carling Cold Beer Exchange (worra place that was) hard that morning so don't remember for sure.

Obviously a different line-up now with him taking it solo.

• Like 1

Just now, Voll Blau said:

Good to hear. Pretty sure I saw them at Leeds Festival '06 but think I'd hit the Carling Cold Beer Exchange (worra place that was) hard that morning so don't remember for sure.

Obviously a different line-up now with him taking it solo.

Bloody hell, just checked when it was, 2016! It does not feel that long ago lol

Yeah, well that evening he was a great showman, terrific voice. They did a cover of Bohemian Rhapsody, which is a brave choice and that was class.

Hopefully he's still got it and you both enjoy the show

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

I don’t give a shit what anyone says their first album is a banger.

• Like 1