Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

The Gaslight Anthem at Rock City next Wednesday which could clash with England’s Semi Final. 

Still going the gig, nothing is won at the semi final stage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Bloc Party at Crystal Palace park today. Expected rain and thunderstorms all day apparently :doh:

Still buzzing though 

Off to see AC/DC at Wembley tonight if they play Thunderstruck during a thunderstorm I think the place would explode (hopefully not literally!) 

• Haha 2

On 03/07/2024 at 19:58, Livid said:

The Gaslight Anthem at Rock City next Wednesday which could clash with England’s Semi Final. 

Still going the gig, nothing is won at the semi final stage. 

I’ve got tickets to this but out in Germany. If you know anyone who wants 2 for below face value message me.

Johnny Marr was excellent on Saturday (Bedford Summer Sessions), half of his set was The Smiths, great stuff !

James were sublime, as they generally are. Marr even joined them on stage to perform Laid. 

• Like 3

On 07/07/2024 at 18:01, Bellend Sebastian said:

I went to see The Darkness at Warwick Castle of all places on Thursday, and had a great time. 

Smashing place for a gig - if they ever put on someone that you fancy, I heartily recommend it

Noel Gallagher is playing there later this month, support is Johnny Marr. :)

Saw Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds last night at Warwick Castle. He was superb. Never seen him live before, would thoroughly recommend.

Brilliant set, half a dozen Oasis tracks thrown in too. 

Johnny Marr was supporting, he was very good. A great evening's entertainment. 

• Like 3

Y Not Festival in 2 weeks, cannot wait. Looking forward to seeing Jamie T for the first time. Absolute tonne of upcoming bands that I'm excited to see as well.

Off to this feeling by the sea in September as well. The Ks and Royston Club headlining.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see OCS at Glasgow Bandstand last night. Intimate gig in a really nice outdoor venue, summers evening, some food and drink with the wife and daughter. Was lovely. 

Always a good gig those boys.

• Like 1

First of all, sorry if this isn’t allowed. Please remove the post if so.

I have two tickets for sale for The Libertines at Roundhouse in London on 31 October. We were supposed to fly in from Denmark, but unfortunately, Ryanair cancelled our flights and the other available flights are no good for us for several reasons. £42 per ticket.

I also have two dead centre front row tickets for Fern Brady at the Apollo on 1 November for sale. £25 per ticket. Please PM me if any of this is of interest to you :) 

And if not, perhaps one of you could lead me to the best website to sell on event tickets? Thanks. 

Edited by VinceNoir

I have 3 tickets for Tom Meighan in Bristol on Friday 27th September … double booked myself …. Can’t be in 2 places at once … £25 each an absolute bargain he really is brilliant live 

On 08/08/2024 at 05:20, VinceNoir said:

First of all, sorry if this isn’t allowed. Please remove the post if so.

I have two tickets for sale for The Libertines at Roundhouse in London on 31 October. We were supposed to fly in from Denmark, but unfortunately, Ryanair cancelled our flights and the other available flights are no good for us for several reasons. £42 per ticket.

I also have two dead centre front row tickets for Fern Brady at the Apollo on 1 November for sale. £25 per ticket. Please PM me if any of this is of interest to you :) 

And if not, perhaps one of you could lead me to the best website to sell on event tickets? Thanks. 

If you've not had any interest twickets.live is your best bet. fan to fan resale :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Went to Bloodstock on Saturday. Always looked at the line up and it’s too heavy for me but really wanted to see Architects. Glad I went, saw some cracking bands in a small tent and Architects were unbelievable.

Got a ticket in the VIP bit and they had a 100 beer/cider festival on in there. So good.

• Like 1