Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

2 hours ago, goody2028 said:

God i completely forgot they existed, saw them supporting Arctic Monkeys around 6 years ago. 

Different sounding band these days really. Grown up a bit, amazing musicians now. Never seen harmonies as good live 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Górnik Leicester said:

Next up we have Jimmy Eat World at the Ally Pally (birthday gift from the wife), and just booked tickets for Slam Dunk Festival in May. 

Also going to that Jimmy eat world gig. First time seeing them 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Daggers said:

Going to see 10cc for a real change of direction. I rate Deceptive Bends as a top 10 album so I'm hoping for a lot of that and less of the other stuff, but the wife will love it.

One of the most underrrated bands and writers in my opinion. Godley and Creme are legit geniuses

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

One of the most underrrated bands and writers in my opinion. Godley and Creme are legit geniuses

They'd left by Deceptive Bends, and Stewart/Gouldman provided the powerhouse of the writing with the band imo. G&C had talent, but i think they only blossomed once they left in '76.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Also going to that Jimmy eat world gig. First time seeing them 

Me too, seen them on every tour since the Bleed American tour and festivals, also went to a gig in London years ago when they did Clarity and Bleed American in full, as you can tell I'm a big fan 😁😁

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

Me too, seen them on every tour since the Bleed American tour and festivals, also went to a gig in London years ago when they did Clarity and Bleed American in full, as you can tell I'm a big fan 😁😁

I hope they play a lot of Bleed American. That was a huge album for me as a teenager. Only really know that and Futures 

Hear you me was played at my cousin's funeral 

41 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I hope they play a lot of Bleed American. That was a huge album for me as a teenager. Only really know that and Futures 

Hear you me was played at my cousin's funeral 

I'm sure they will, they always do. You should get all of their albums. Clarity, the one before Bleed American is probably their best.

• Thanks 1

On 07/09/2024 at 06:24, Daggers said:

They'd left by Deceptive Bends, and Stewart/Gouldman provided the powerhouse of the writing with the band imo. G&C had talent, but i think they only blossomed once they left in '76.

You don't know how to play the game.

You cheat and you lie; you make me want to cry.

On 07/09/2024 at 06:24, Daggers said:

Loved how dare you!