Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Married to the Eiffel Tower

Saw a really disturbing documentary about objectum-sexuals (women who are sexually attracted to objects) on Virgin 1 tonight. Anyone else catch it?

Really weird. A woman who married the Eiffel Tower, a woman in love with a fairground ride, a Swedish woman who made love to the Berlin Wall. Really crazy stuff.

Saw a really disturbing documentary about objectum-sexuals (women who are sexually attracted to objects) on Virgin 1 tonight. Anyone else catch it?

Really weird. A woman who married the Eiffel Tower, a woman in love with a fairground ride, a Swedish woman who made love to the Berlin Wall. Really crazy stuff.

:crylaugh: She did what?

i flicked by it and throught thats rather strange lol

Yeah go on....

Cross it off, shes mine.

Actually, it's a he!

These women 'know' instinctively whether a certain object is a male or female.

The Berlin Wall is male.

The Eiffel Tower is female.

The German fairground ride is male.

Just to clear it up for anyone wanting to know the gender of certain objects...

Actually, it's a he!

The Berlin Wall is male.

Wedding's off.

What can't speak can't lie, Get in there. :D
Actually, it's a he!

The Berlin Wall is male.

But there is always going to be people who know too much about these sensitive subjects.

I saw it last year, thought it was hilarious/wierd/sad. One woman was humping a fence post r something and talking to it saying 'I love you and I'll see you next year'. I seem to remember they had bad things happen when they were young which messed up their heads, which was the sad part. Felt sorry for them and bad for laughing at the sex scenes.

Archived