Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Married to the Eiffel Tower

Saw a really disturbing documentary about objectum-sexuals (women who are sexually attracted to objects) on Virgin 1 tonight. Anyone else catch it?

Really weird. A woman who married the Eiffel Tower, a woman in love with a fairground ride, a Swedish woman who made love to the Berlin Wall. Really crazy stuff.

Judging by the relationships some women have I'd imagine there's much to be said for the Eiffel Tower.

It's big as they come, got more staying power than any man, there's no chance of Brewer's Droop and any lady could go up and down on it all day, every day. She could go or cum when she pleased.

I'm quite sure the programme would have given meaningful insight to my wife's love of Carousels where the coloured horses go up and down in such a nice, steady rhythm. :whistle::D

I'm sure Jordan can give us an insight what with the cars and all. :whistle::D

Comparing graffiti-covered walls to cars is like comparing apples to oranges, I'm afraid I can't help you on this one! :laugh:

Found a good emoticon for this thread: :frusty:

There was one from the same series about men having sex with cars.

Did you see it? It was brilliant. That bloke that claimed to have shagged Airwolf was unbelieveable. He started shagging the TV crew's 4x4 in the motel car park. I don't think they needed to show his man juice on the tarmac BUT THEY DID

Did you see it? It was brilliant. That bloke that claimed to have shagged Airwolf was unbelieveable. He started shagging the TV crew's 4x4 in the motel car park. I don't think they needed to show his man juice on the tarmac BUT THEY DID

:sick:

Still, better on the tarmac than in the Petrol tank. We wouldn't want a litter of half man/half cars popping out the exhaust nine months later would we?

On second thoughts, that would actually be quite cool.

I'll be down in the garage for the next ten minutes...

Yes i heard about that sounds hillarious :crylaugh:

Of course I saw it!

I'm a sad little man who spends his evenings watching rubbish TV!

Afterwards, while smoking a joint, he said my name is Bond..........Stretcher Bond

The name's Bond.

What, James Bond?

Nope, Unibond. I'm here to fill your crack.

(Apologies to the guy who posted that as a chat-up line)

Archived