Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Resident Evil 5

PSN annoys me with these staggered demo releases around the world. If it's out in Japan, flippin' well release it everywhere else too. Stupid it is. Then you might not have people making up a Japanese identity at a made up address something along the lines of 552 Wonton Lane, Tokyo, Japan.

As for the game, question is this: 360 version or PS3 version? lol

I'll be getting it for sure. RE4 is one of the greatest ever made and this one looks to be in the same mould, only in HD. Superb. March can't come round quickly enough. :thumbup:

PSN annoys me with these staggered demo releases around the world. If it's out in Japan, flippin' well release it everywhere else too. Stupid it is. Then you might not have people making up a Japanese identity at a made up address something along the lines of 552 Wonton Lane, Tokyo, Japan.

As for the game, question is this: 360 version or PS3 version? lol

I'll be getting it for sure. RE4 is one of the greatest ever made and this one looks to be in the same mould, only in HD. Superb. March can't come round quickly enough. :thumbup:

Aye, that is the question indeed.

It was a question i was going to ask you. If a game is multiplatform, which would you now get?

I'll give you a bit of choice aswel. If the games online based i.e a CoD, etc... If its mainly a single player game i.e Fallout 3, Dead Space, and finally, if it is's good mix of single player and online i.e Left4Dead?

The first Resident Evil was a revelation... in terms of shock value. I remember playing it at night and even just the dogs flying through the windows gave me the skin.

Unmatched, but from what I've seen from the fifth part, it could turn out pretty decent.

Another must-buy for XBOX 360?? Hmm... Where's all that money coming from, I wonder...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived