Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Street Fighter IV

Looks tasty and should play like a dream...

I feel like back in 1992 when Street Fighter II came out for SNES!!

But... The graphic's are way better, of course. And look at the artwork, wowzer.

The "villains" Akuma, Gouken and Seth look bloody brilliant.

GamePro's site on Street Fighter IV (XBOX 360)

Check out the trailers and much more on

The Official Street Fighter IV Website

Only four more weeks to go... :shutup:

God I love Vega.

I used to have a game crush on Sagat, until I found out that he's too lanky to control.

Before that my favourite was Guile, even though his name sounds like the German expression for "sexually aroused" (which is actually true). :whistle:

Never really bought into all of this Ryu/Ken hype. Overrated. Who needs Shoryuken and Hadoukens apart from bands desperate for a funky name, anyway?

Oh, Capcom's newest masterpiece now pre-ordered. Should be a tasty affair... Enter Cammy, here I come...

• 3 weeks later...

I have. I bought the best console as will be evidenced by Killzone 2. Bill Gates 360 can't handle it. ;)

The only downside with PS3 is the mysterious absence of HD remix on the PS Network. It is apparently on it's way but has to be licenced first by Playstation Europe. A very small flaw. But still the bestconsole by a country mile.

• 2 weeks later...
Never really bought into all of this Ryu/Ken hype. Overrated. Who needs Shoryuken and Hadoukens apart from bands desperate for a funky name, anyway?

Yes: F all that. All I ever needed was Chun Li jumping all over the place and kicking.

Anyone pre-order from Shopto? I got my copy today..

Its the definition of hell knowing i can look at it but not play it till 6.

My boss doesnt belive i am ill and wont let me go home.. to errr ..rest!

Bet my train is late today..

Anyone pre-order from Shopto? I got my copy today..

Its the definition of hell knowing i can look at it but not play it till 6.

My boss doesnt belive i am ill and wont let me go home.. to errr ..rest!

Bet my train is late today..

Shopto is by far the best pre-order service. Everything comes early from them.

Post on here asap and let us know what it's like. Cheers.

so after an hour my fingers are numb.. the games awesome but i think i may have to invest in a stick pad to really get the best out of this as the ps3 stick is ultra sensitive... might have a fiddle around an see if i can drop that about.. such a rush to do a hadoken after all these years.. :chant:

so after an hour my fingers are numb.. the games awesome but i think i may have to invest in a stick pad to really get the best out of this as the ps3 stick is ultra sensitive... might have a fiddle around an see if i can drop that about.. such a rush to do a hadoken after all these years.. :chant:

Glad to hear it's good. If they arrive that early from shopto I think I may have to buy from there in the future :thumbup:

Shopto is by far the best pre-order service. Everything comes early from them.

Post on here asap and let us know what it's like. Cheers.

Oooh excellent, I've just pre-order Killzone from ShopTo.

Reckon I will get this at some point, not straight away though. Its cheap to pre-order though. I am tempted.

I have. I bought the best console as will be evidenced by Killzone 2. Bill Gates 360 can't handle it. ;)

The only downside with PS3 is the mysterious absence of HD remix on the PS Network. It is apparently on it's way but has to be licenced first by Playstation Europe. A very small flaw. But still the bestconsole by a country mile.

:crylaugh:

Will be buying this tomorrow.

I disagree. I have to disagree. Don't go calling me a fanboy either 'cos I ain't. In terms of 'a gaming package', the 360 is the superior machine. The PS3 is superior in terms of its hardware, yes, but in terms of an overall gaming experience, the 360 is better.

It's like gloating over having some supercar - yes it's great, it's better than anything out there in terms of a car on the road, but you don't exactly get the most out of what's on offer. You can't. It's against the law.

It's the same with the PS3. It's potential is never fully realised and despite the promises, I don't see it happening too soon.

SF4 review on it's way btw, I went for the 360 version! :thumbup:

I disagree. I have to disagree. Don't go calling me a fanboy either 'cos I ain't. In terms of 'a gaming package', the 360 is the superior machine. The PS3 is superior in terms of its hardware, yes, but in terms of an overall gaming experience, the 360 is better.

It's like gloating over having some supercar - yes it's great, it's better than anything out there in terms of a car on the road, but you don't exactly get the most out of what's on offer. You can't. It's against the law.

It's the same with the PS3. It's potential is never fully realised and despite the promises, I don't see it happening too soon.

SF4 review on it's way btw, I went for the 360 version! :thumbup:

I've not had enough time to judge yet, but you have.

And that is a brilliant comparison there.

I agree with you so far - though i think the PS3 will eventually overtake.

There you go people - two opinions from people who are allowed to have them.

Archived