Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Street Fighter IV

After reaching the dizzy heights of 357 BP I now find myself back at...

... 0 BP!!!!!

Loving it. Not.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

lol funny. You must of lost a shit load in a row

1125 at the minute, at my peak I was getting close to hitting top few thousand at 1570 had a blip though.

I've pretty much packed in Ranked games for the meanwhile though, tend to have fight request (player match) on while playing through arcade, which is kind of silly as I hardly ever manage to get through the game as I keep getting interupted.

Trying to get to 500 games as quick as I can, going to take awhile.

I love this game, it makes me go right up to the screen like a child.

I'm pretty confident on Medium with Ryu and Ken now, so I'm looking to branch out.

Maybe I'll renew my Xbox subscription in a few weeks and see how I rank.

I took my frustrations offline and went back to the drawing board with Ryu in the training mode. I spent 1 hour perfecting move after move after move and then went through a few survival rounds.

Feeling better (couldn't have felt worse an hour previous to this) I ventured back online. I won my first ranked game in what feels like an age and am now back on about 85 points. Funny thing was, the other guy had 1400+ BP. Seems practice does make perfect.

The more frustrated you get, the worse you get is what I've found. The controller has flown on many occasions in the past week.

This was all at about midnight last night. Couldn't put this down. Fantastic game. Even though I'm crap, I keep going back for more.

Man, I really enjoy this game so much.

Just as I thought I was getting somewhere online though, got up to about 380BP, all the way back down to 250BP or something like that.

lol

I do need to play this more, Think I'm about 1250bp.

Not really played it much besides the 7-0 drumming handed out to LIB last night >_<

Archived