Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Street Fighter IV

360, The PS3 is gathering dust since i got the 360 sorted. :D

Sound, I sent you a request over live.

Btw, the best way to rank up online and collect those battle points is to ALWAYS go into a quick match. From there you can pick and choose your opponent. To do that, ALWAYS go for someone with no icon or title added to their tag. 9 times out of 10 it will be an inexperienced player and you can easily win. I picked off 3 in a row last night and now am above 500BP for the first time!

I am improving. I even completed medium difficulty last night on arcade! :thumbup:

Trying to unlock Gouken. Without success so far. Did loads of ultra combos and perfects with Akuma, but still couldn't unlock Gouken. Any tips?

Sound, I sent you a request over live.

Btw, the best way to rank up online and collect those battle points is to ALWAYS go into a quick match. From there you can pick and choose your opponent. To do that, ALWAYS go for someone with no icon or title added to their tag. 9 times out of 10 it will be an inexperienced player and you can easily win. I picked off 3 in a row last night and now am above 500BP for the first time!

I am improving. I even completed medium difficulty last night on arcade! :thumbup:

Trying to unlock Gouken. Without success so far. Did loads of ultra combos and perfects with Akuma, but still couldn't unlock Gouken. Any tips?

You aren't allowed to lose a match, need 10 first attacks as well I think.

You aren't allowed to lose a match, need 10 first attacks as well I think.

All i did was, Set it to one round on easiest, You need one perfect round and to win 3 rounds by finishing your opponent with a super or ultra combo with a character you've already completed arcade mode with. Also no continues which you shouldn't need on easy anyway. :giggle:

Just Seth left for me i thought I'd been through them all but apparently not so now i have to try and figure out who I've missed.

All i did was, Set it to one round on easiest, You need one perfect round and to win 3 rounds by finishing your opponent with a super or ultra combo with a character you've already completed arcade mode with. Also no continues which you shouldn't need on easy anyway. :giggle:

Just Seth left for me i thought I'd been through them all but apparently not so now i have to try and figure out who I've missed.

I tick all the boxes apart from that one. That was my first go through with Akuma. So if I do the same again, I should get Gouken. I'll give it a whirl!

Archived