Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Street Fighter IV

• 2 weeks later...

Having moved house this month I've had feck all time to play on this, had my first sesh for a while last night and I'm officially shit :D

Not yet.

The update is pretty cool. You get a championship mode, I'm up to G3 - B, and a replay mode where you can watch the top players at it.

If you want to win 10 ranked in a row I'd suggest you try doing it now all the decent players are playing Championship mode, handed out spanking after spanking in ranked last night up to about 1600bp now.

If you want to win 10 ranked in a row I'd suggest you try doing it now all the decent players are playing Championship mode, handed out spanking after spanking in ranked last night up to about 1600bp now.

I'll take your advice on.

As for the replays, some of the people on there are seriously good at this game. Constantly using focus as a means of breaking into something else, jabs coming in, dashes forwards and back, counters etc etc and it's all so well timed. Impressive.

I'll take your advice on.

As for the replays, some of the people on there are seriously good at this game. Constantly using focus as a means of breaking into something else, jabs coming in, dashes forwards and back, counters etc etc and it's all so well timed. Impressive.

Indeed those that have mastered the focus attacks are the most dangerous.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been plugging away at the championship mode, picking off poor opponents and gaining points quite nicely.

I was on G3-A for quite a while and have now just surpassed 2000CP. This puts me on G2-E and the difference in quality of opponent is quite alarming.

To put it frankly, it is solid.

I managed to pick off someone with around 2400CP but then lost the second round, gaining a measly 5CP. At this rate I might make 3000CP sometime next year. :blink:

• 1 month later...

Almost two months on and I'm still on the G2-E championship level. It is absolutely ridiculous. It's far too hard.

Once in a blue moon I can take out someone in the first round only then, in the second round, to come up against someone with 6000CP+. Compared to my 2300CP, any effort to win is pretty much in vain tbh.

Winning first round matches gives you 5CP. Crawling up the league is an overstatement.

As for the challenges, I can't get by level 10 on survival or time attack on normal. Forget hard, it's impossible.

Is it just me, or is this the hardest game I have ever played?

How's everybody else getting on? Have we all traded it in because of sheer frustration? :rolleyes:

I am thinking about trading it in, but something draws me back in time and time again for more punishment!

It's the hardest game to master I've ever played. Fact.

Almost two months on and I'm still on the G2-E championship level. It is absolutely ridiculous. It's far too hard.

Once in a blue moon I can take out someone in the first round only then, in the second round, to come up against someone with 6000CP+. Compared to my 2300CP, any effort to win is pretty much in vain tbh.

Winning first round matches gives you 5CP. Crawling up the league is an overstatement.

As for the challenges, I can't get by level 10 on survival or time attack on normal. Forget hard, it's impossible.

Is it just me, or is this the hardest game I have ever played?

How's everybody else getting on? Have we all traded it in because of sheer frustration? :rolleyes:

I am thinking about trading it in, but something draws me back in time and time again for more punishment!

It's the hardest game to master I've ever played. Fact.

Thought about trading it in to be honest, done just about everything there is to do online and fed up with it, Got through the challenges on normal save level 20 on survival which is pissing me right off.

Although X box os fooked at the minute and they reckon it's going to cost me £80 to repair it lol think i'd rather buy a new one.

Archived