Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Placebo

Fifa09 January Data Update - Have your say on Leicester's squad.

If you need help finding pics of City players let us know, and we'll help ya if we can.

I'm good thanks, just finished Leicester today, I'm ready to check every ingame face against the reference pics and fix what I can :)

Can you put some of our old managers in the crowd close to the pitch? I know we have had a lot but many are still working so you should have their faces somewhere.

I'm afraid this is purely a data update........

Why has this been moved? It's a discussion about the abilities of Leicester's players, the team formation, the tactics, it's an ontopic discussion about LCFC :(

In the LCFC Forum I reckon it would fly off the 1st page pretty quick. At least more people will see a link to it on the home page from here :)

Mattock needs improving so do many of the other players. Kisnorbo isnt white neither is Gradel.

I was just explaining to someone about that, basically you need to make them 1 shade darker in the DB than they are in real life as they end up a bit lighter in the game, especially when viewing the final distance LOD, I've already made Gradel the darkest shade possible which should be right and I'll knock Kisnorbo's skin shade up 1, I'm just wary of making him appear black as I'll then get lots more people complaining! You often find with light skinned black players or mixed race players that they look ok close up but it's the distance LODs that are messed up, a good example for my team (Sheffield Wednesday) is Lee Grant, IMO I got him about spot on for the close up camera:

822A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_zRG.jpg

0,,10364~3632955,00.jpg

But as soon as the camera zooms out to a regular view he looks white so I have to bump it up to the next skin tone.

I was just explaining to someone about that, basically you need to make them 1 shade darker in the DB than they are in real life as they end up a bit lighter in the game, especially when viewing the final distance LOD, I've already made Gradel the darkest shade possible which should be right and I'll knock Kisnorbo's skin shade up 1, I'm just wary of making him appear black as I'll then get lots more people complaining! You often find with light skinned black players or mixed race players that they look ok close up but it's the distance LODs that are messed up, a good example for my team (Sheffield Wednesday) is Lee Grant, IMO I got him about spot on for the close up camera:

822A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_zRG.jpg

0,,10364~3632955,00.jpg

But as soon as the camera zooms out to a regular view he looks white so I have to bump it up to the next skin tone.

he doesnt have facial hair lol

Archived