Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Killzone 2

What i meant was, on cod4 you can waltz through the single player pretty easily or wack it on veteran and die from a few shots - frustrating you massively but on killzone, if you keep it on the original difficulty setting it provides a challenging yet very endulging game which i don't think cod4 provides.

I also think that killzone is the best fps ever made, maybe the best console game ever made. But yes i'm a ps3 fanboy too :thumbup:

Agreed. :thumbup:

• 4 months later...

Downloaded two updates today for this frustrating title. Beforehand, the control system crippled the game. Now, it appears to run a little bit better, something is improved, but it's still not a patch on COD4 for accuracy and speed.

I'm feeling like I'm fighting the opposition now, rather than the controls and the opposition.

Is it great? It's ok, but it's nothing ground breaking. Graphically, it's dark and dull.

Is it the greatest of all time? No it isn't.

I'll probably go through the campaign, but it feels more like a chore than an enjoyable experience. The AI is unbelievably stupid at times.

This is as hyped as Halo 3 is for the 360, and neither imo, are worthy of it.

COD:MW2 can't come soon enough.

Downloaded two updates today for this frustrating title. Beforehand, the control system crippled the game. Now, it appears to run a little bit better, something is improved, but it's still not a patch on COD4 for accuracy and speed.

I'm feeling like I'm fighting the opposition now, rather than the controls and the opposition.

Is it great? It's ok, but it's nothing ground breaking. Graphically, it's dark and dull.

Is it the greatest of all time? No it isn't.

I'll probably go through the campaign, but it feels more like a chore than an enjoyable experience. The AI is unbelievably stupid at times.

This is as hyped as Halo 3 is for the 360, and neither imo, are worthy of it.

COD:MW2 can't come soon enough.

They deliberately made the controls slower than COD.

They deliberately made the controls slower than COD.

It's not just that though. It's the fact that it feels slow in the turn, and then it speeds up to COD quickness. There's like some sort of delayed reaction between what I'd expect and what happens. No other FPS plays like this. I don't like the shadow effect in the corners of the screen either - it feels claustrophobic.

It's like playing an FPS on PC with the specs tuned to max and the computer not coping with it.

I am ploughing through the campaign and I have no idea what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. It's just kill this, kill that, blow crap up and follow this guy.

I prefer Resistance 1 and 2 and Gears 1 and 2 to this.

Give me Marcus Felix or Nathan Hale. All I am is just some ordinary grunt following orders.

Archived