Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Saints Row 2

Couldn't find a thread about it. Bought it the other day, It's pretty good, Similar to GTA, but I wasn't overly keen on the last GTA considering the hype (Based on previous GTA, It deserved the hype though).

Like Saints Row though, Good game, And you can do Co-operation mission which means you can play the offline game with your friends online (And I think it goes towards both people games) :thumbup:

Someone I know let someone in there game but the other person had put a cheat in though and once you have put a cheat in you cannot complete the game so he had to start again :giggle:

Couldn't find a thread about it. Bought it the other day, It's pretty good, Similar to GTA, but I wasn't overly keen on the last GTA considering the hype (Based on previous GTA, It deserved the hype though).

Like Saints Row though, Good game, And you can do Co-operation mission which means you can play the offline game with your friends online (And I think it goes towards both people games) :thumbup:

Someone I know let someone in there game but the other person had put a cheat in though and once you have put a cheat in you cannot complete the game so he had to start again :giggle:

i had this for a while played through it cooperatively with my mate, some of the stuff on there is a laugh. we used cheats so i have 0 gamerscore on it haha

its like an old gta. gta got too serious, they took all the funny stuff out like jet packs and go karts etc

The cut scenes and stuff are midly amusing if you like Purile childish immature humour (which I do as much as the next man) I admit, the gameplay, control system and car physics are where it goes wrong. Horrrrriiidddd. fighting's not to bad on it.

Archived