Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

PS3 2009/2010

First the big news!

Pioneer have unveild a new 400GB Blu-ray disc,

let's take into account MGS4 only used 50GB

so think of what can be done with 400GB

F1 fans will have to wait for the new F1 World Champion.

We might have to wait until 2010,

A new Hitman is in the works!

same with Max Payne 3, Starwars Battlefront 3,

Other big news,

COD MW2 has been quietly confirmed (with an Eastern European setting most likely)

Assassin's Creed 2, Looks set to be during the french revolution and you can swim!

Dead Space 2, E.A. Are working on a new one,

Same with mirror's edge 2,

Sports fans - E.A. are working on sequals for Football, NFL, Ice Hockey, Golf and Basketball, BUT not fifa etc,

Free Radical have entered administration,

the team who made Timesplitters,Haze,Second Sight,

shame

Enjoy!

Looking forward to Hitman, loved the game on PS2. The big discs are impressive, I think games need longer lives, Tomb Raider, Resistance 2 and Assasins Creed were good games, but that's £120 paid for 3 weeks worth of gaming. Which is not impressive, not impressive at all.

Looking forward to Hitman, loved the game on PS2. The big discs are impressive, I think games need longer lives, Tomb Raider, Resistance 2 and Assasins Creed were good games, but that's £120 paid for 3 weeks worth of gaming. Which is not impressive, not impressive at all.

I love hitman, so many days spent on it :thumbup:

I've just got a PS3.

Why are all the driving games I have seen on it so far shite?

Is F1 Championship 2007 any good?

Race driver grid.

Get on it,

i was saying to my mate earlier how their should be a new hit man game.

As soon as mine arrives, i'll be part of this little club.

Just got one off ebay - its the 80gb model that comes in the LBP box (with LBP of course), brand new, and a HDMI lead worth a few quid - £250 delivered!

Just to top it off, i was looking for MGS4 on ebay too, found one ending within 10 minutes cheap, kept my eye on it, put a late bid in and got it for £18.06 delivered! As new condition aswel.

Very happy with all that lot. Saved myself a few bob aswel, i was thinking £300 minimum.

*Also, wheres the PS3 thread gone?

As soon as mine arrives, I'll be part of this little club.

Just got one off ebay - its the 80gb model that comes in the LBP box (with LBP of course), brand new, and a HDMI lead worth a few quid - £250 delivered!

Just to top it off, i was looking for MGS4 on ebay too, found one ending within 10 minutes cheap, kept my eye on it, put a late bid in and got it for £18.06 delivered! As new condition aswel.

Very happy with all that lot. Saved myself a few bob aswel, i was thinking £300 minimum.

Nice deal, I have never played a MGS game so can't comment. LBP is okay, have said before that it isn't a game you will play loads and loads. I am sure GLC will reserect the psn thread.

Resistance: Fall of Man I would imagine you will get cheapish, and would recommend if you are going to get Resistance 2 you play Fall of Man first. :thumbup:

Nice deal, I have never played a MGS game so can't comment. LBP is okay, have said before that it isn't a game you will play loads and loads. I am sure GLC will reserect the psn thread.

Resistance: Fall of Man I would imagine you will get cheapish, and would recommend if you are going to get Resistance 2 you play Fall of Man first. :thumbup:

Yeah, i've got a pretty good deal there.

I'll definitely be getting the first Resistance before the second. What about Killzone aswel?

Yeah, i've got a pretty good deal there.

I'll definitely be getting the first Resistance before the second. What about Killzone aswel?

I haven't played Killzone. GLC will probably be better to advise on games than me, I don't play that man. Mainly FIFA.

My GF plays Oblivion and Fallout 3, which keeps her quiet...best £60 I have probably ever spent lol.

As soon as mine arrives, i'll be part of this little club.

MGS4 will be the best buy you make so far for the ps3,

killzone is not out yet but it will be soon

get resistence 1&2,

anymore questions just ask,

MGS4 will be the best buy you make so far for the ps3,

killzone is not out yet but it will be soon

get resistence 1&2,

anymore questions just ask,

Yeah, i am looking forward to it.

I reckon i'm gonna get Resistance 1 off ebay, goin for under a tenner. LBP, MGS4 and Resistance should keep me going.

Isnt there a first Killzone though?

Yeah, i am looking forward to it.

I reckon i'm gonna get Resistance 1 off ebay, goin for under a tenner. LBP, MGS4 and Resistance should keep me going.

Isnt there a first Killzone though?

yeah on PS2, :thumbup:

Ah right, ok.

Am i right in thinking the 80gb PS3 doesnt have backwards compatibility?

Not that it matters, i just wondered?

It has limited backwards compatibility,

it can only play ps1 games

Archived