Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

PS3 2009/2010

Halo 3 = Resistance 1 imo.

Resistance 2 > Halo 3 definately imo.

I'm sorry to say though, Halo 3 online is crap. Seriously.

I dont particularly like it - online or off - but you cant argue with the figures - i think theres still more people playing Halo 3 online than any console game at the minute.

Its finally here.

Currently doing all the updates etc... gonna make my Tag next, install home, then install LBP and MGS4 (which came today, chuffed).

Hope this stuff doesnt take too long.

Also, how does the controller work charging wise? I see it has no batteries, and a usb input, does it charge off that then you can use it wirelessly once its charged?

Its finally here.

Currently doing all the updates etc... gonna make my Tag next, install home, then install LBP and MGS4 (which came today, chuffed).

Also, how does the controller work charging wise? I see it has no batteries, and a usb input, does it charge off that then you can use it wirelessly once its charged?

The controllers are connected via Bluetooth and yes, it charges via the USB input. I love the fact there are no batterys it makes the controller nice and light.

All the updates take quite a while and then you have to do the updates for the games aswell. Well worth it all though.

Its finally here.

nice to know you've joined the cool cats

The controllers are connected via Bluetooth and yes, it charges via the USB input. I love the fact there are no batterys it makes the controller nice and light.

All the updates take quite a while and then you have to do the updates for the games aswell. Well worth it all though.

Ah right. How often do you have to connect them up then? The cable aint very long.

nice to know you've joined the cool cats

Me and Legend in blue are the coolest cats.

Oh yeah and PSN tag is THR33__DOG

TWO underscores. Some mug must have my xbox one.

Also, things seem to take a lot longer to download. Im downloading home at the minute, 77mb it says, its been goin 5 minutes at least.

I downloaded the fallout 3 DLC on xbox earlier, and it took about 2 minutes, and that was 300mb i think.

Ah right. How often do you have to connect them up then? The cable aint very long.

They don't take that long to charge and they do last quite a while when charged. I have two controllers so I have always got one on charge and just swop them over when I need too.

Also, things seem to take a lot longer to download. Im downloading home at the minute, 77mb it says, its been goin 5 minutes at least.

I downloaded the fallout 3 DLC on xbox earlier, and it took about 2 minutes, and that was 300mb i think.

because you have 360 and ps3?

i'll have both soon

I haven't played Killzone. GLC will probably be better to advise on games than me, I don't play that man. Mainly FIFA.

My GF plays Oblivion and Fallout 3, which keeps her quiet...best £60 I have probably ever spent lol.

You got a great bird lol.

get the pics up :P

Since purchasing the 360 elite, I've hardly turned my PS3 on. It will be interesting to see whether you do the same with your new machine. :whistle:

I doubt it - they both have their pluses from what i've seen so far, and MGS4 looks really really nice, and the 360 probably isnt capable of doing a game like that. They'll be getting equal billing. I've got LBP and MGS4 for my PS3 and plenty of other stuff on my 360 - neither will be relegated. They are both awesome machines, and i'll not be relegating either! Plus, the First Fallout 3 DLC was released today and purchased this morning!

Wheres my flourish of friend requests aswel? Eh?

Also, i'm finding the controller a bit difficult to get to grips with especially on MGS4 - why didnt they make the trigger the shoot button, it feels like the wrong way round for me.

What about having a 360 elite and PS3 (and stored away in the cupboard a wii, ps2, ds, psp, gamecube, snes and megadrive)?

Before you ask, it's not me.

i have a PS3,PS2, PS1, N64, Snes, Wii, PSP, soon to be 360, old gameboys, Ds :thumbup:

What about having a 360 elite and PS3 (and stored away in the cupboard a wii, ps2, ds, psp, gamecube, snes and megadrive)?

Before you ask, it's not me.

You were doing ok til i saw the highlighted.

i have a PS3,PS2, PS1, N64, Snes, Wii, PSP, soon to be 360, old gameboys, Ds :thumbup:

Same for you.

Although i am ashamed to say my family does own a Wii. I've also got a Sega Saturn and SEGA Entertainment system kicking around somewhere, aswel as a PS1 & 2.

You were doing ok til i saw the highlighted.

Same for you.

Although i am ashamed to say my family does own a Wii. I've also got a Sega Saturn and SEGA Entertainment system kicking around somewhere, aswel as a PS1 & 2.

To be honest i don't play it much,

i love my PS3 to much

:wub:

Archived