Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Goals, Goals, Goals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ibra's goals from last night...

(As a side note, the official Ligue 1 Youtube channel puts the Premier League and their greedy licensing to shame.)

I never get why their so precious about them. Once they've been shown on MOTD, or at the latest MOTD2 they should be allowed to be on You Tube. I can understand wanting to have first dibs on the highlights of the goals, but after that, what's the problem.

I never get why their so precious about them. Once they've been shown on MOTD, or at the latest MOTD2 they should be allowed to be on You Tube. I can understand wanting to have first dibs on the highlights of the goals, but after that, what's the problem.

I think it's because they sell the rights to other companies to exclusively show goals and highlights online (it might be Yahoo?). It's so arrogant, they could just stick it up on Youtube and generate even more interest around the world. They must spend a fortune having to takedown all the shaky camera phone footage people have filmed from their flatscreens, it's ridiculous. That Ligue 1 channel puts together a decent highlights package and lets you view individual goals in HD.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...