Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Goals, Goals, Goals

Beat me to it. Was going to post that a few days a go but forgot.

Your right he only scores wonder goals. Good player.

A compilation is surely in order

And a couple more...

Edited by shen

Oh but it wasnt just that win we won at Hampden aswell as in france. England cant even beat France when there 1-0 up with 5 minutes left. They cant even draw. Throw it away, tthtas what they do.

All I was saying was that no one had posted that goal because of it's quality, not because of some vendetta. Good strike, but the 'keepers positioning was all over the shop.

It wasn't because everyone's anti-Scottish at all. Everyone likes to see a win over France.

And about your last point...

1 England 4 4 0 0 14 3 11 12

2 Croatia 4 2 1 1 8 4 4 7

3 Ukraine 3 2 1 0 4 1 3 7

4 Belarus 3 1 0 2 4 5 -1 3

5 Kazakhstan 4 1 0 3 5 11 -6 3

6 Andorra 4 0 0 4 1 12 -11 0

:thumbup:

All this talking about England has reminded me...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

One of my earliest World Cup memories.

A few of my personal faves from the national team:

This fella is not known for spectacular goals, but he is known for important ones. This one is undoubtedly the best of his career, and one of the most important against arch-rivals Sweden in the final game of the group stages at Euro 2004...

The 3rd goal in this game by Ebbe Sand, then giving him the record of quickest scoring sub in World Cup history, from a pass by the iconic Michael Laudrup playing his last major championship.