Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

Shadow man

Now, what an amazing game. This thread will be ignored or die quickly, but i think Shadow man deserves a mention. For its day, it was brilliant, and it still is. The plot is fantastic and the levels are immense, it takes so long to complete and its really confusing.

Obviously now its graphics and gameplay are outdated, but this truly was a game that gave me more enjoyment than any other game i've ever owned.

The introduction with Jack the ripper still gives me nightmares :sweating:

Any else own or complete it?

Without a walkthrough, it was impossible!

• 6 months later...

Shadowman, urgh. The mere name conjures horrific memories of precious summer hours lost to this cussed piece of shit. Probably the most perpetually depressing, consistently drab, mind spinningly confusing game I've ever played. I smashed a mate's copy of the game on site when I discovered he owned it a few years back.*

*These actions may have been prompted by a prologed cannabis sesh'.

I agree, If it [shenmue] was released on Xbox 360/PS3 with updated graphics and voice acting, I think it would fly off the shelves.

Yeah, just like they did with Shenmue 2 on the old Xbox...

And no one gave a fooking rat's arse!

Shadowman, urgh. The mere name conjures horrific memories of precious summer hours lost to this cussed piece of shit. Probably the most perpetually depressing, consistently drab, mind spinningly confusing game I've ever played. I smashed a mate's copy of the game on site when I discovered he owned it a few years back.*

*These actions may have been prompted by a prologed cannabis sesh'.

Yeah, just like they did with Shenmue 2 on the old Xbox...

And no one gave a fooking rat's arse!

I gave a rat's arse!

Archived