Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

House of the Dead Overkill - Wii

OK Phube - do I buy it or is it going to be gash?

Depends if you like "light-gun" games or not!?

From what I've heard it is dead good fun! With that 70's Grindhouse feel!

Worth a punt if you like shooting zombies... and not having to move?

Right - you've said that you know games, I'm preordering this now. If this sucks I'm coming gunning for you Phube.

There aint being no place to hide. (This is a language I am not comfortable with but I feel it coveys the true gravitas of the situation)

• 2 weeks later...
The fact that Amazon knocked £15 off the retail price on the day of launch ****s me off, having pre-ordered.

Then they never delivered the gun.

It's not looking good TBH.

Well keep me updated!! And Amazon usually will give you a refund if they drop the price within a few days of you buying!!

So what's big on the wii this year?

Flicking through the channels and the gaming show had someone 'milking a cow' with a nunchuck. Sounds as if the wii is still on top form. :thumbup:

Wii Motion Plus... (With WiiSportsResort)

Like Wii Sports, but with an extra attachment for real 1:1 motion!

Well keep me updated!! And Amazon usually will give you a refund if they drop the price within a few days of you buying!!

Cheesy, fruity and not up to other Gen games, but entertaining. Shame I'm having to use the Wiimote rather than the damn gun I ordered!

Hand cannon arrived this morning - the boy is currently blowing zombies apart, I've had to ban sound on it because of the incessant language (which is funny but inappropriate for 8yr olds). It works better than just holding the Wiimote but the whole thing isn't a patch on Time Crisis on the Playstation.

Hand cannon arrived this morning - the boy is currently blowing zombies apart, I've had to ban sound on it because of the incessant language (which is funny but inappropriate for 8yr olds). It works better than just holding the Wiimote but the whole thing isn't a patch on Time Crisis on the Playstation.

How good is this game, i'm thinking of renting it out, and killing some zombies with Junior and my other babies!!

How good is this game, i'm thinking of renting it out, and killing some zombies with Junior and my other babies!!

It's not Time Crisis. It's not HOTD1 on the PS1 either.

It's the first handgun game I've had since then and I am not overly impressed. More attention has been given to the Tarantinoesque storyline and production than gameplay.

Reloads take too long, sorting the gun seems to need redoing during the game as it forgets its calibration.

But I would say rent just not buy pre-order at full price :angry:

And the industry wonders why people like me steal software.

*Every other word is ****, ****ing or another version of the two.

It's not Time Crisis. It's not HOTD1 on the PS1 either.

It's the first handgun game I've had since then and I am not overly impressed. More attention has been given to the Tarantinoesque storyline and production than gameplay.

Reloads take too long, sorting the gun seems to need redoing during the game as it forgets its calibration.

But I would say rent just not buy pre-order at full price :angry:

And the industry wonders why people like me steal software.

*Every other word is ****, ****ing or another version of the two.

Wii as always, gives the big en and fails to live upto it's hype, the only gome that's near any good with the motion controls is wii sports and that's the fookin first game they ever made, i've played over nearly 100 games on the wii and most of the controls are just bullsh*t!!!

I'll rent then copy!!! :thumbup:

Wii as always, gives the big en and fails to live upto it's hype, the only gome that's near any good with the motion controls is wii sports and that's the fookin first game they ever made, i've played over nearly 100 games on the wii and most of the controls are just bullsh*t!!!

I'll rent then copy!!! :thumbup:

Aha.

Having spent the bits of the afternoon when not taking the kids out on the motorbike playing this 2-player....it's got better and better.

I'm now liking this more than a bit.

I'm anticipating by tomorrow that I'll love it as much as the boy.

Then we decided to have the sounds too, on the understanding that the naughty words were never to be used in front of his mother or at school (but he can say the odd one at football if he hears someone else saying it).

I am a very bad Dad. :blush:

Aha.

Having spent the bits of the afternoon when not taking the kids out on the motorbike playing this 2-player....it's got better and better.

I'm now liking this more than a bit.

I'm anticipating by tomorrow that I'll love it as much as the boy.

Then we decided to have the sounds too, on the understanding that the naughty words were never to be used in front of his mother or at school (but he can say the odd one at football if he hears someone else saying it).

I am a very bad Dad. :blush:

Wii: bringing Dads & Sons & Swearing together... :wub:

lol

Archived