Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

HELP PLEEEEEEEEASE

I'm trying to delete a movie, but it says it's in use in a program, even though it isn't. I really need to clear space, anyone know what to do?

Uninstall other programs :whistle:

Save it to a different location? Memory stick?

Erm otherwise i don't know.

Restart PC that will close all running processes and then delete it after that. Just don't start it up.

However, if it's a movie you downloaded through, say, Limewire, then Limewire will need to be closed too.

If you know the name of the movie then you can go to the task manager and force stop that process.

Restart PC that will close all running processes and then delete it after that. Just don't start it up.

However, if it's a movie you downloaded through, say, Limewire, then Limewire will need to be closed too.

If you know the name of the movie then you can go to the task manager and force stop that process.

Ah, thank you DB! I always just leave my laptop on, haven't restarted it in a while.

Cheers.

Archived