Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

What's a song that means alot to you?

• 2 weeks later...

The last two tracks off Disintegration (Homesick & Untitled) remind me of sitting around in a B&B getting ready to go to my grandmother's funeral.

It was in the countryside in West Wales, near the top of a hill and had a nice view over some misty green farmland and woods. I remember sitting on a window-sill tracing raindrops down the window. Must be six years ago now.

This song means alot to me cos my Grandad used to put it on sometimes when I went to see him. He passed away a few months ago. I wish I'd visited him more in the last few years. He was like a Dad to me when I was younger. He knew loads about football and one season went to about 70 games.

Lovesong by The Cure

My friend loved this song and was killed in a car accident shortly after its release

Love that song too. Can make me cry very, very easily for no particular reason... I've never linked it with any one person, it just seems to strike a chord with me. :/

Archived