Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Fifa 09 Be A Pro 10v10 Online

Ha. How funny is this?

I've had some right crackers including captaining Spain to a 3-1 win over England as Fernando Torres, scoring the third Spanish goal in the 90th minute - and I've just set up a couple of goals as Dirk Kuyt for Liverpool in a 3-3 draw with Stoke at Anfield (we were 3-1 down in the 90th minute and scored twice in injury time AND had a goal disallowed in between those two!!)

Of course there are some games which just degenerate into mayhem but I'd say half the games I've played have been awesome.

Anyone else play it?

Ha. How funny is this?

I've had some right crackers including captaining Spain to a 3-1 win over England as Fernando Torres, scoring the third Spanish goal in the 90th minute - and I've just set up a couple of goals as Dirk Kuyt for Liverpool in a 3-3 draw with Stoke at Anfield (we were 3-1 down in the 90th minute and scored twice in injury time AND had a goal disallowed in between those two!!)

Of course there are some games which just degenerate into mayhem but I'd say half the games I've played have been awesome.

Anyone else play it?

I played this a few times on FIFA 08... I enjoyed it but it can be really frustrating if other players don't pass the ball. The games are certainly a lot more open and if you are with a bunch of people that want to play good attacking football then it can be really enjoyable.

We had a team on the PS3 with people from here but think we only played one game and it just didnt work with 5 people or however many it was that actually played. We ended up getting beaten to a more organised team. If I remember right it resembled a kids game of football with everyone chasing the ball wherever it went and refusing to pass when they finally got it. Funny to watch, nightmare to play in.

Just had a couple of great games.

Robin van Persie up front for Arsenal against Tottenham - scored one and set up the other in a 2-2 draw.

Juninho Pernambucano in central midfield for Lyon at Old Trafford - scored the second in a 4-0 win.

The lag is sometimes annoying but when you play with good players it's a brilliant game mode.

Archived