Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
act smiley

Lonely Island.

• 2 years later...

A DJ whacked on "I'm on a boat" on when we were on a boat in the Adriatic last August. It was amazing.

I GOT MY SWIM TRUNKS AND MY FLIPPY FLOPPIES

lol

Me and some mates hired out a canal boat for a few days last summer. It got aired a fair few times at full volume while we were bombing along at 4mph in the middle of nowhere :P

lol

Me and some mates hired out a canal boat for a few days last summer. It got aired a fair few times at full volume while we were bombing along at 4mph in the middle of nowhere :P

I'M ON A BOAT AND IT'S GOING FAST AND I GOT A NAUTICAL THEME PASHMINA AFGHAN

Motherlover is so unbelievably catchy its unreal. Boombox is my favourite. Love that shit. Its just a quality song.

Just heard that Jack Sparrow song for the first time and it is excellent! THIS WHOLE TOWNS A PUSSY JUST WAITING TO GET ****ED!

I like the effort, the comedy bonus, I like Bolton going for it, but the music is so not my cup of tea.

Generic, over-produced. Shit.

EDIT: Oh, and Susan Sarandon and Kate Bush in "Motherlover"??? blush.png

The one guy in the video looks like they prepped him up to resemble Harald Glööckler:

sei_Gloeoeckler_BM__427707b.jpg

I like the effort, the comedy bonus, I like Bolton going for it, but the music is so not my cup of tea.

Generic, over-produced. Shit.

EDIT: Oh, and Susan Sarandon and Kate Bush in "Motherlover"??? blush.png

The one guy in the video looks like they prepped him up to resemble Harald Glööckler:

sei_Gloeoeckler_BM__427707b.jpg

That's kinda the whole point. It's a parody.

Best bit is 1.55

'Put your hands in the air and say hell yeah...Come on...'

'Captain Jack'

'What?'

'Johnny Depp'

'No'

'From the front to the back, say, we count stacks...come on...'

'Davy Jones'

'Nope'

'Giant Squid'

'Wrong'.

Archived