Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

F.E.A.R 2

Not entirely sure whether or not it warranted it's own thread, I saw that Killzone did, and this game is absolutely brilliant. I bought the first one for peanuts having got bored of some of my other games, and, whilst obviously the graphics had aged a touch, the enemy A.I was outstandingly smart and strategic. Bought the second for £30 from Play and have to say that it surpasses the first game in every possible way. The monotonous office / corridor set levels don't play as big a part as they did with the original, the graphics are superb and the A.I is even more breathtaking. It's refreshing to have to think tactically in an FPS rather than setting your sights above an object and waiting for someone to pop their head out (for example).

It's shit scary as well, I don't ever think any game has ever made me jump, but this one has already. On many occaisions.

Recommend it for anyone looking for something a bit different from an FPS.

Not entirely sure whether or not it warranted it's own thread, I saw that Killzone did, and this game is absolutely brilliant. I bought the first one for peanuts having got bored of some of my other games, and, whilst obviously the graphics had aged a touch, the enemy A.I was outstandingly smart and strategic. Bought the second for £30 from Play and have to say that it surpasses the first game in every possible way. The monotonous office / corridor set levels don't play as big a part as they did with the original, the graphics are superb and the A.I is even more breathtaking. It's refreshing to have to think tactically in an FPS rather than setting your sights above an object and waiting for someone to pop their head out (for example).

It's shit scary as well, I don't ever think any game has ever made me jump, but this one has already. On many occaisions.

Recommend it for anyone looking for something a bit different from an FPS.

It is good, really is scary as well. :giggle:

Made me jump a fair few times. Not as good as Killzone though IMO.

Archived