Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

What Floats My Boat? errm would that be having a three-some with two Swedish Blondes wearing mini-skirts, stockings and suspenders whilst having a cucumber shoved up my arse whilst another Swedish Blonde is tickling my balls, or is it not that sort of floats my boat? :whistle:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! lol

What Floats My Boat? errm would that be having a three-some with two Swedish Blondes wearing mini-skirts, stockings and suspenders whilst having a cucumber shoved up my arse whilst another Swedish Blonde is tickling my balls, or is it not that sort of floats my boat? :whistle:

:appl:

When you have one of those real explosive shits.

Out with no effort at all, such a fantastic sensation.

I agree, best feeling ever.

However, a proper take your shirt, make you sweat of poo gives me a lot of satisfaction.

ACF, not sure what part of Oz you're from, but I've got a mate who said that for nearly a whole month now you've had temperature of 30+ degrees?

We hardly get 28 days of that kind of heat in a decade let alone a month!

The sun being out!

:wub:

Wasn't even particularly warm today was nice enough to sit out but not warm but it's amazing how happy it makes people to see abit of sun.

I was feeling shit this morning after a hectic weekend but sat outside at dinner with the sun beaming down and it changed mine and everybody else's mood immensely.

Edited by Matt

ACF, not sure what part of Oz you're from, but I've got a mate who said that for nearly a whole month now you've had temperature of 30+ degrees?

We hardly get 28 days of that kind of heat in a decade let alone a month!

Aye, over in Perth, unfortunately, I'm in Melbourne. To give you a clue how far away that is, I'm about a 9 hour drive from Adelaide, which in turn is the same distance from London to Moscow from Perth. 4 and a half hour flight.

Melbourne has had its worst Summer in ages though ):

Aye, over in Perth, unfortunately, I'm in Melbourne. To give you a clue how far away that is, I'm about a 9 hour drive from Adelaide, which in turn is the same distance from London to Moscow from Perth. 4 and a half hour flight.

Melbourne has had its worst Summer in ages though ):

Was terrible at Christmas, but think Christmas was probably the best bit of your summer from what i've heard/seen.

Seeing as i'm from England i'm used to having terrible summers though, and yours was still better than our summers.

Edited by Matt

London in the sun. Free beer, then London in the dark. Running at Waterloo then catching a train home by a few seconds. Knowing my lovely wife is waiting and that my little monkey is asleep.

I've heard about some pills for that :whistle:

Was terrible at Christmas, but think Christmas was probably the best bit of your summer from what i've heard/seen.

Seeing as i'm from England i'm used to having terrible summers though, and yours was still better than our summers.

Yeah, Christmas and a few days at the start of January, miserable every day since. Yesterday was good though, 28 and sunny, todays raining and 19. Bloody Melbourne.

London in the sun. Free beer, then London in the dark. Running at Waterloo then catching a train home by a few seconds. Knowing my lovely wife is waiting and that my little monkey Is asleep.

London Summer is quality pub every 20 metres drinking in the street i bloody loved it and the beers were cheaper than here.

Got bored.

Went to read Face of Kinder thread. All of it. I have never laughed so hard on a Thursday night/Friday morning.

Dying of laughter here. Post #193 was his only post. lol. There's so many cracking posts in that thread.

Tell you what, if you ever need cheering up, go read that.