Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Don't suppose you know any online tutorials or books that teach you the more advanced stuff on Photoshop do you?

I know the basics, but I feel like I've hit a brick wall now and don't know how I'm supposed to advance in knowing what to do.

Also the one you got is exactly the one I was going to get except it's like £30 cheaper now.

Don't suppose you know any online tutorials or books that teach you the more advanced stuff on Photoshop do you?

I know the basics, but I feel like I've hit a brick wall now and don't know how I'm supposed to advance in knowing what to do.

Also the one you got is exactly the one I was going to get except it's like £30 cheaper now.

If you give Sosban a blowjob, while I watch and then say afterwards

, I'll tell you what's what.

I self taught for the most part, then searched tutorials for things i didn't have a chance with, and things that were new to the version of PS.

Having my design work featured in an exhibition to possibly win a scholarship to the Aus. Academy of Design floats my boat.

The best thing you can do for photoshop is literally just fvck about.

You could watch/read a basic tutorial and learn some stuff but you really just need to experiment with different tools.

It's not a program you can simply just read about and master. I've been using it for 4 years and I'm probably quite advanced compared to some, but I'm constantly learning from it too.

It's one of those programs which is so extensive you can spend hours on it and come nowhere close to using it's full capabilities.

Edited by ajthefox

The feeling i get when i have spent months on design work on a packaging project only for the customer to say they dont want to do it now,feeling pissed off,only for them to say we have changed our minds we will go ahead your order no is......and hitting a quarter of my months target in one hit,then sending my boss an e mail saying how knowledgeable,helpful and professional i was.Im sure they were getting me confused with someone else!

Red pandas are fucking cool. Well maybe just cute, but I'm not really someone that gets flappy over shit that's "cute."

If we actually come back as different animals I'm totally putting my name down now to be a red panda. Sorted.

That is all.

Guest Mee-9

Finding out I have got a ticket for the Olympic Football and looking at the amount they've took I think it might be the final. :yahoo:

Or you've booked a few hundred tickets to see Kenya vs China, (two great footballing nations) at the Ricoh.

Finners your signature is so so gay.

Yeah totally. And I mean like NSLL gay. I had to go to the source website just to find out what it said, my immediate reaction was "... o lawl."

Then I stuck it on anyway, because she's cosmically fit. :cool:

Just for you, when I can be bothered, I'll crop down the original image and make my own without the queer tag line. :thumbup:

Edited by Sosban Fach

Finding out I have got a ticket for the Olympic Football and looking at the amount they've took I think it might be the final. :yahoo:

Expensive and overated u/23 game. Trust me i went to the Olympic football in Sydney 2000 was only average.