Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Red pandas are ****ing cool. Well maybe just cute, but I'm not really someone that gets flappy over shit that's "cute."

If we actually come back as different animals I'm totally putting my name down now to be a red panda. Sorted.

That is all.

The koala tops that, spends all day sleeping, shagging and eating - like spending an entire life as a student but without the odd lecture to go to. Oh and the stuff they eat gets them high - even more like a student.

Edit: The chocolate cake i had at a BBQ/Party last night was special - two chocolate sponges with chocolate cream between the two, then iced with more chocolate cream, the top covered in raspberries and strawberries before sprinking grated chocolate over the top and sticking flakes & chocolate fingers around the edge.

Combine that, excessive booze consumption for the third successive night & somewhat excessive BBQ meat consumption and it's no wonder I woke up feeling like shit.

Edited by LargeAl

Expensive and overated u/23 game. Trust me i went to the Olympic football in Sydney 2000 was only average.

But you can say "I was there".

Anyway looking in to it it's probably the quarter final and the semi.

lol

I never saw it. :/

Would be interested to know what level of homosexuality you're referring to there.

Please give me some other examples of what would qualify as 'NSLL gay'.

David Walliams, Matt Lucas, Boy George, John Barrowman & Steven Fry meet Elton John at a village people gig.

edit: corrected names because apparantly David Walliams isn't gay.

Edited by LargeAl

David Walliams, Matt Lucas, Boy George, John Barrowman & Steven Fry meet Elton John at a village people gig.

edit: corrected names because apparantly David Walliams isn't gay.

:closedeyes:

Thanks for that witty, gut-busting response...but I was addressing Finnegan there really.

• Like 1

lol

I never saw it. :/

Would be interested to know what level of homosexuality you're referring to there.

Please give me some other examples of what would qualify as 'NSLL gay'.

George Michael - Wham era. (just preempting Sosban's response :whistle:)

Survey deals blow to Sinn Féin hopes of united IrelandLife and Times survey shows 73% of Northern Ireland respondents want to stay in UK rather than link up with Dublin

Sinn Féin's campaign for a united Ireland was dealt a severe blow on Friday when a survey in Northern Ireland showed that most Catholics there preferred to remain within the UK.

Fifty two per cent of Catholics living in Northern Ireland wanted that union to continue, while 35% said they desired a united Ireland.

Overall, 73% of respondents to the Life and Times survey – one of the main polling bodies in the province – said they wished to stay in the UK rather than link up with Dublin.

Although both Sinn Féin and the smaller nationalist SDLP party questioned the accuracy of the poll, the Life and Times survey was commissioned by the office of the first and deputy first minister at Stormont, jointly headed by Martin McGuinness and Peter Robinson.

In successive Life and Times surveys since 2008, a majority of Catholics taking part have indicated a preference for staying in the UK. Over the last few years, the Irish Republic has been perceived to be less attractive to northerners following Dublin's fiscal crisis and the ongoing recession.

An overwhelming number of Protestants in the north of Ireland continue to support the maintenance of the union with Britain. Only 4% of northern Protestants opted for Irish unity in the poll.

The results of the survey come as Sinn Féin prepares to launch another push for Irish unity. The party is holding a rally in Dublin this weekend at which its president, Gerry Adams, will put the case for unification

The Democratic Unionist party – the single biggest party in the Stormont Assembly – welcomed the Life and Times survey and said it showed that traditional communal loyalties were "crumbling away".

Although a majority of Catholics vote for Sinn Féin, the most robustly pro-united Ireland party on the island, unionist have argued that this does not necessarily translate into support for ending the union.

The Northern Ireland Life and Times survey has been carrying out polls tracking political attitudes in the province since the Good Friday Agreement was signed in 1998.

Linkity link

Getting told that a hot chick you were mates with in High School (still am but she lives interstate) who's parents were teachers and was and still is a career orintated indvidually, certaintly not slutty or permiscuas did a nude photo shoot. Then finding the pics on line :thumbup:

Getting told that a hot chick you were mates with in High School (still am but she lives interstate) who's parents were teachers and was and still is a career orintated indvidually, certaintly not slutty or permiscuas did a nude photo shoot. Then finding the pics on line :thumbup:

Post a link or it isn't true

• Like 1