Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Only having 5 more 'get ups' until the summer holidays. :cool:

You bumpkins, all proper schools finished on Friday.

I'll be in Turkey by Tuesday morning. :)

Edited by Webbo

My little girl getting straight 5s in her primary school SATS(i know it does not mean much as its only primary school),but it will put her in a good position for senior school.This has cost me £75 ,as i said she could have £25 for each 5 grade.

Wow, that's good going - level 5 isn't easy to get. Well done to her! :cool:

Wow, that's good going - level 5 isn't easy to get. Well done to her! :cool:

Thanks. Really pleased for her.Unless they do an acting the fool and fighting SAT no way will my 8 year old get any 5s.

Enjoy Newmarket,they are cracking nights.

Edited by cambridgefox

Thanks. Really pleased for her.Unless they do an acting the fool and fighting SAT no way will my 8 year old get any 5s.

Enjoy Newmarket,they are cracking nights.

Well done to your daughter mate!

This is enough to make every day of the rest of my life perfect... :)

Quoted from a reference for my daughter...

...."I believe that Fxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx is a one in a million person who will be impossible to replace. She is the future of the animal welfare industry in Australia, and any organisation can only benefit from our loss."...

:wub:

This is enough to make every day of the rest of my life perfect... :)

Quoted from a reference for my daughter...

...."I believe that Fxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx is a one in a million person who will be impossible to replace. She is the future of the animal welfare industry in Australia, and any organisation can only benefit from our loss."...

:wub:

Makes you proud,mind you my girls only passed a few small exams,but she was only 1 of 3 that got those grades.

Makes you proud,mind you my girls only passed a few small exams,but she was only 1 of 3 that got those grades.

Does indeed...and its never "only". :trumpet:

Congrats to you... Mrs Cambridge and especially to Cambridge Jr :)

Well done guys, if i ever knock some girl up (hope i haven't already) i hope my kids do me proud.

Leaving work early on a Friday, to meet up with the boys and have a few boys then watch me footy (AFL) team make continue there charge to the finals, Win tonight and it is 7 from our last 9 after only winning 1 in our first 8. Also taking my best mate to the footy tonight for her first game which is exciting but i hope she realises i'm a different person when it comes to football

Well done guys, if i ever knock some girl up (hope i haven't already) i hope my kids do me proud.

Leaving work early on a Friday, to meet up with the boys and have a few boys then watch me footy (AFL) team make continue there charge to the finals, Win tonight and it is 7 from our last 9 after only winning 1 in our first 8. Also taking my best mate to the footy tonight for her first game which is exciting but i hope she realises i'm a different person when it comes to football

Steady.

Having my first bite to eat in 36 hours. It was fucking great!

I had a two egg omelette carefully cooking in chilli oil with some mature cheddar, wholemeal toast and a lovely cup an tae. :thumbsup: