Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

• 3 weeks later...

Had two so far today, one from 9:00-11:00 and the other12:00-13:00, and also got one later at 18:00 until 19:00.

Knackered with all this walking lol, all lectures on top floors - 8 and 9. Don't have priority to use the lift.

Absolutely no insult intended, but what kind of university requires a privilege system for lifts?! lol

I forgot to post this a couple of days ago.

Martin McGuinness was being interviewed after losing in his bid for the Irish presidency and he basically said that all Southerners were backwards as they had not let go of the Troubles (at every opportunity he was asked by the media about his role in the PIRA) and why couldn't they be like their northern neighbours who had left the past in the past. lol

I know this will mean sweet FA to most of you but the Free State's opinion of the PIRA is akin to that of Thatcher.

Non League football.

Sometimes I forget how good a football match can actually be

Watched Hinckley last night v Darlington - quality game, the build up to the last goal was quality.

They won 3-0 which puts them in he first round proper of the FA cup - it's on the international weekend a week on sat so i think I'll dogg England off and watch that instead