Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Actually being able to relax the night before a crit and not having to stay up til unholy hours or even worse, work through the night until the crit itself!

Edit: Even better, having a tutor from Bartlett School of Architecture (UCL) be a guest critic and actually get possibly the most praise of the day for my scheme :blush:

Edited by ajthefox

European Computer Driving License. 7 (?) modules of how to get better at using programmes on your computer (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook).

Did mine at school, passed all 7 first time. As did everyone else cos it was quite easy.

Well done, Ken :D

At that level I thought they would be nutters. I play on $1 S&G sometimes. The opposition is getting better or I am crap. Play on Party Poker. Signed up for 365 but don't have enough to deposit. The min is too much atm. Wanted to draw some out PP but you have to deposit first. Not played for a while. Played a t$1 tourney. Pot committed with a mediocre hand and other player KK held up.

I reraised him preflop. I thought I had position.

At that level I thought they would be nutters. I play on $1 S&G sometimes. The opposition is getting better or I am crap. Play on Party Poker. Signed up for 365 but don't have enough to deposit. The min is too much atm. Wanted to draw some out PP but you have to deposit first. Not played for a while. Played a t$1 tourney. Pot committed with a mediocre hand and other player KK held up.

I reraised him preflop. I thought I had position.

Yeah you do get a few donks, my bankroll is quite low so I stick on $0.25 tourneys or SnG's. IMO the opposition is not that good but if I play tight aggressive I do alright and I'm not that good also so I'm playing low stakes for experience as well. Stars is $100 withdraw limit so I'm gonna have to keep grinding for a while. I do notice that shit happens a lot though.

Edited by lavrentis

European Computer Driving License. 7 (?) modules of how to get better at using programmes on your computer (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook).

Did mine at school, passed all 7 first time. As did everyone else cos it was quite easy.

Well done, Ken :D

Yes it was quite easy but I'm of the older generation who are not supposed to know about computers. A lot of it was basic, even so I had not used a my PC much in the way they showed you. Never had much use for Exel or Powerpoint so they were new to me. Only used my PC for messageboards like this and a little wordprocessing.. What made it easier was some of the questions were similar. "Open Exel" Open Powerpoint"," Make the Font bold"

But not complaining. I never paid for it and it kept me off the streets, or rather out of the boozer some of the time.

Yeah you do get a few donks, my bankroll is quite low so I stick on $0.25 tourneys or SnG's. IMO the opposition is not that good but if I play tight aggressive I do alright and I'm not that good also so I'm playing low stakes for experience as well. Stars is $100 withdraw limit so I'm gonna have to keep grinding for a while. I do notice that shit happens a lot though.

I was taught Tight Agressive and still play that way a little now. S&G is a little different You do not need to get involved at the beginning then start stealing on the bubble. Tourneys similar. Let all the maniacs that go all in to win $1 knock each other out and just steal blinds in late position.

Now if only I could follow my own advice.