Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Bought Spotify Unlimited, fair play to Spotify with going about Piracy in the right way, I would never have bought for this probably a year ago but it's a great service.

I've got the Premium one (which you can use on your phone). It's worth it just for being able to listen to (almost) any music during the working day.

I've got the Premium one (which you can use on your phone). It's worth it just for being able to listen to (almost) any music during the working day.

Yeah I was thinking about that but my phone battery lasts a few hours on a good day, it would probably drain it within a couple of hours. Will probably get it when I get a decent phone though.

Bit harsh mate eh? Why the attitude? This thread is about what floats the boat, not what political misery you can throw at somebody else's happy vessel.

Always wanted to do this:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

• Like 4

Always wanted to do this:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

This exchange on this thread has definitely slightly improved your forum image Al, well done :thumbup: And Nick, really, did you not see it?

Edited by lcfcadam

Films: Brassed Off, The Wicker Man (1973), Don't Look Now, Stand By Me, On The Waterfront, The Graduate

Music: Pixies, The Smiths, Jetplane Landing, The Hold Steady, Tom Waits, Drive-By Truckers, Neil Young, Madness, The Specials, The Clash

Women: Audrey Tautou, Anna Paquin, Alicia Silverstone, Anna Friel...er...I don't just like women whose names begin with "A" by the way...I'll throw Susannah Fielding into the mix just to prove that point, and Pixie Lott and Eliza Doolittle, even though I'm old enough to be their dad...

TV: Would I Lie To You, The Inbetweeners (series 1 & 2 only. Third series was disappointing), True Blood (again, series 1 & 2 only)

Sport: Football, obviously, snooker, darts, and sometimes tennis. Not that fussed about ANY other sports.

Books: Music biogs and stats books, George Orwell novels, Uncut magazine

Ok i think I've bored you enough...

• 3 weeks later...