Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

That is brilliant!

I also found myself watching a sunrise over Jaisalmier and it's fort while singing Justin Bieber with a tuk-tuk driver, push starting his tuk-tuk while he blared out "One Love" by Blue on his phone, and cruising through Udaipur in a pimped out tuk-tuk (neon lights, massive speaker system) while our driver played 2Unlimited and Ace of Base at top volume. I love that country.

I also found myself watching a sunrise over Jaisalmier and it's fort while singing Justin Bieber with a tuk-tuk driver, push starting his tuk-tuk while he blared out "One Love" by Blue on his phone, and cruising through Udaipur in a pimped out tuk-tuk (neon lights, massive speaker system) while our driver played 2Unlimited and Ace of Base at top volume. I love that country.

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. May God have mercy on your soul

Kindly leave marzipan out of this smuts.

Cherry Bakewells are fvcking beaut and I won't be having anti-marzipan slander against them.

Keep back talking and I'll remove your ipod from it's tiny, nano sheath and push it up your cock. And then I'll plug some speakers up your arse and put it on to shuffle with my ****ing fist. And I tell you, every time I hear something that I don't like - which will be every time that something comes on - I will skip to the next track by crushing your balls.

(I got your back, Karl. Jamie style.)

err, has everyone gone fvcking insane today?

You need to watch the Thick Of It. You'll love it.

You can watch how angry REAL Scottish people are.

PS, what I meant to say was: Do you want a splintered glass facial? I'm not ****ing pretending to hate you here, I ACTUALLY hate you. Not playing a game here, **** off!

Edited by Finnegan

You sound like a Nazi Julie Andrews.

Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and ram it up your shitter with a lubricated horse cock.

Just ****ing do it! Otherwise you'll find yourself in some medieval war zone in the Caucasus with your arse in the air, trying to persuade a group of men in balaclavas that sustained sexual violence is not the ****ing way forward!

Well, it is out there, it's out there now, lurking like a big hairy rapist at a coach station. You know, if I could, I'd punch you into paralysis!

Shut it, Love Actually! Do you want me to hole punch your face?

Jamie is one of my favorite characters of all time tbh. Tucker is great but you can't beat THE angriest man in Scotland.

Jamie is great for his angryness and general unpleasantness but Malcolm is the king of Scotch mentalness for me because of the way he intimidates people without even having to say anything - as soon as he walks into the building, everyone bricks themselves. Jamie is an angry terrier but Tucker is the full Rottweiler guard dog. Genius.