Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

The fact that my indoctrination has worked and FoxyJr has asked to watch Muppets' Treasure Island every day for the past week.

I'm more than happy to oblige (much to MsFoxy chargrin lol)

Edited by FoxyPV

The sunshine.

My mood has been brilliant these last 3 days, and I put it simply down to the weather and sunlight.

Abit on the cold side today but cannot complain, it's bloody Februrary and it's sunny!

Let's just hope it's a good summer ahead, we're due one, can't remember our last decent summer.

• Like 1

Was going to some friends who we met on the skytrain in Bangkok last year who just so happened to live near me and by coincidence where two doors away from us at our cottage suite in Koh Samui.His dad is very ill so they have had to cancel.

Now what floats my boat is,i bought him a £30 bottle of red(margaux bois 2005,if anyone likes their wine,good year) shame to waste!!

The Chase on ITV.

Quiz show with an excellent host and contestants who are good sports, playing against people who have a much greater knowledge yet don't appear arrogant or patronising and can give and take some "stick".

Great programme.

The Chase on ITV.

Quiz show with an excellent host and contestants who are good sports, playing against people who have a much greater knowledge yet don't appear arrogant or patronising and can give and take some "stick".

Great programme.

I do quite like this programme. Sometimes, on a week-day tea-time, I find myself in a massive dilemma in whether to watch The Chase or Pointless.

In the end, I just end up watching Judge Judy.

The Chase on ITV.

Great programme.

Especially this bit: www.youtube.com/watch?v=teNgQTrv6pE

Sunday roast dinner, weather was awful, spent 2 hours watching number 2 son hurling and kicking an egg shaped ball around a bog, interspersed with random acts of violence. I am soaking wet, cold and miserable. Through the front door, the warmth hits me and I am soothed by the the smell of beaut of a chicken roasting in the oven. Scotch and dry to thaw me out and I am at one with my world.

• Like 1