Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

he looks very excited to see you back home neily boy :D

is he always so emotional on your homecoming ?

Edit;

my missus shows more interest than that when I come home from the pub !

Edited by Zingari

he looks very excited to see you back home neily boy :D

is he always so emotional on your homecoming ?

Edit;

my missus shows more interest than that when I come home from the pub !

I didn't have a camera on me when I got home and he was weaving in and out of my legs and following me around the kitchen, ignoring my parents - even when they were trying to feed him.

He may not seem like he's brimming with excitement in those pictures, but what you see there is George trying to successfully draw my attention away from the laptop. It's also quite hard to convey the heavy purring going on via a photo.

I didn't have a camera on me when I got home and he was weaving in and out of my legs and following me around the kitchen, ignoring my parents - even when they were trying to feed him.

He may not seem like he's brimming with excitement in those pictures, but what you see there is George trying to successfully draw my attention away from the laptop. It's also quite hard to convey the heavy purring going on via a photo.

I love it when I get home and the dog goes mental! :D

Yes , I can imagine weaving in an out between your legs during feeding time and a few minutes full on purring has worn poor old George out for the day .

Let’s hope he can continue to whip up the same amount of enthusiasm every time you come home :D

just joking :thumbup:

Yes , I can imagine weaving in an out between your legs during feeding time and a few minutes full on purring has worn poor old George out for the day .

Let’s hope he can continue to whip up the same amount of enthusiasm every time you come home :D

I'm just guessing here, but you're not a fan of cats are you? :ph34r:

I'm just guessing here, but you're not a fan of cats are you? :ph34r:

i really don't mind them too much , but i think a lot of cat owners ( i know they don't like to be described as such ) are a little bit too anthropomorphic when describing their behaviour .

• Like 1

i really don't mind them too much , but i think a lot of cat owners ( i know they don't like to be described as such ) are a little bit too anthropomorphic when describing their behaviour .

George update:

It's 5 to 12 here and the house is quiet apart from the noise of paws making their way up to my room followed by a loud meow as if to let me know he's not happy he was just on his own for all of 10 minutes before crawling awkwardly onto my chest and making it very hard to use the laptop. If that's not love I don't know what is.

George update:

It's 5 to 12 here and the house is quiet apart from the noise of paws making their way up to my room followed by a loud meow as if to let me know he's not happy he was just on his own for all of 10 minutes before crawling awkwardly onto my chest and making it very hard to use the laptop. If that's not love I don't know what is.

if a woman behaved like that i'd say she was a needy,attention seeker :)

George update:

if a woman behaved like that i'd say she was a needy,attention seeker :)

if a woman behaved like that, id say, you're welcome :P

Edited by ozleicester