Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

^^^ Very nice. :chant:

Going to get the customary 50g bag of baccy from my 'local' nightshop (because, as anyone who smokes knows, it's stupidly cheaper on the continent) and finding that it's gone down from €4.40 to the subliminal €4.20. :thumbsup:

Finding a football fwend (who's not even a Leicester fan) to get a Leicester ST with me next season, my first ST :)

I had a season ticket on my own for two seasons; I wasn't going to let the lack of footy fwends put me off going, and I ended up becoming friends with the regulars around me, in any case. We're all one, big, happy family ;)

I had a season ticket on my own for two seasons; I wasn't going to let the lack of footy fwends put me off going, and I ended up becoming friends with the regulars around me, in any case. We're all one, big, happy family ;)

I know what you mean but I would never really feel that comfortable going on my own.

Can't wait for next season now though !

• 2 weeks later...

People who storm into the forum posting myths like "WE NEVER SCORE NO GOALS, PEARSON GET OUT NEGATIVE FOOTBALL GET SVEN BACK WE WON 7-0 EVERY WEEK FFS" before having their lack of research and general idiocy shown up in a delicious manner.

Area88, take a bow.

People who storm into the forum posting myths like "WE NEVER SCORE NO GOALS, PEARSON GET OUT NEGATIVE FOOTBALL GET SVEN BACK WE WON 7-0 EVERY WEEK FFS" before having their lack of research and general idiocy shown up in a delicious manner.

Area88, take a bow.

Hold on, but surely they could remember the match on Tuesday (at least the score anyway)?

P&G are making Olympic based ads dedicated to mum which emphasise their products - Ariel, Fairy Liquid and Duracell.

Mums wash up, then because that lacks any satisfaction, they satisfy themselves with the aid of the third product lol

Edited by FoxyPV