Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Finally getting rid of the stupid "OCD" general chat thing whereby I had to read every post in every thread...

The cure? Just leave if for a few days and allow so much talking bollocks to build up that I don't care half as much anymore because I can't be arsed to read it!!

RESULT!!!!!!

Have that too, but it's the transfer forum that really gets my OCD in full swing

Hearing United fans giving it stacks when QPR were 2-1 up, saying how City were brittle, didn't have the mental strength to be champions and how they would now collapse as a team. Well, you know the rest. lol

Listening to Radio Two at work and hearing for their musical suggestions for tomorrow - Elizabeth My Dear by the Stone Roses. Me thinks they went on title rather than lyrics: “Tear me apart and boil my bones, I’ll not rest ’til she’s lost her throne, My aim is true my message is clear, It’s curtains for you, Elizabeth my dear.”

Still, very appropriate for celebrating the 60th anniversary of a woman putting on an expensive hat.

The wonderfully unbiased article in the Mirror today about a "fatcat banker" buying Lottery tickets, with quotes from eyewitnesses who were "seething" and "furious" about this man trying to win the Lottery, because he already had lots of money.

One onlooker thought it was "disgraceful", and another was equally livid. Only, however, after being told who he was lol

The wonderfully unbiased article in the Mirror today about a "fatcat banker" buying Lottery tickets, with quotes from eyewitnesses who were "seething" and "furious" about this man trying to win the Lottery, because he already had lots of money.

One onlooker thought it was "disgraceful", and another was equally livid. Only, however, after being told who he was lol

Well its nice to hear of a banker paying for his expensive gambling habit, thats usually the taxpayers job.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Takeshi Kitano art exhibition in Tokyo whilst I am there. Yes!

£10 for a ticket though. Kinell

Given Beat's reputation and the fact it's a capital city art exhibit, that's very cheap. Tokyo is pricey at the best of times.

When are you travelling and where are you staying?

Given Beat's reputation and the fact it's a capital city art exhibit, that's very cheap. Tokyo is pricey at the best of times.

When are you travelling and where are you staying?

You're probably right but I know next to zilch about Art but I love Takeshi :wub:

I am travelling on the 24th and staying in a hostel in Asakusa (I can PM you the exact name if you want to know). I've bought a JR Pass which gives me access to the shinkansen's around Japan so will be going to Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Nara, Nikko, Miyajima, Himeji and Yokosuka as well as places round Tokyo. Like you say I noticed it's not cheap and my bank balance is going to be dead when I come back lol

Edited by lavrentis

Aah yeah we looked at Asakusa. There's a couple of decent ryokans in Ueno, though, which is where my mate lives. A grand for the flight and twelve nights sleep? Not arguing with that.

Slightly different holiday to yours though really, I'm taking a pocket K over just to get ****ing battered on haha. Booze, strippers and karaoke ahoy.

Aah yeah we looked at Asakusa. There's a couple of decent ryokans in Ueno, though, which is where my mate lives. A grand for the flight and twelve nights sleep? Not arguing with that.

Slightly different holiday to yours though really, I'm taking a pocket K over just to get ****ing battered on haha. Booze, strippers and karaoke ahoy.

Yeah true, at the time I booked it I was buzzing for it but the planning alone is tiring. I'm gonna be knackered when I get back. I think travelling alone kind of forces a type of holiday onto you lol It's a shame noone I know can afford to go but why should it stop me.

Booze and strippers eh, typical gaijin :P

Yeah true, at the time I booked it I was buzzing for it but the planning alone is tiring. I'm gonna be knackered when I get back. I think travelling alone kind of forces a type of holiday onto you lol It's a shame noone I know can afford to go but why should it stop me.

Booze and strippers eh, typical gaijin :P

We're going to see an old uni friend, catch up, go to his engagement do, meet his friends and embrace multi-cultural partying.

You're going sight seeing with the same fetish for Eastern cinema every first year student nerd goes through.

Careful who you're calling typical gaijin, weeabo. ;)

We're going to see an old uni friend, catch up, go to his engagement do, meet his friends and embrace multi-cultural partying.

You're going sight seeing with the same fetish for Eastern cinema every first year student nerd goes through.

Careful who you're calling typical gaijin, weeabo. ;)

HA weeeabo! Who doesn't have a slight Japan fetish, their women are sexy as **** ! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...