Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

ibrbOoRe6fTRMf.gif

That look around to their left - all their faces drop lol.

It's the woman in red who gets me every time. Mid clap and she stops but still half claps. It's like the moment in the Simpsons where ralph wiggum takes Lisa to the Krusty show, embarrasses him and Bart says "if you slow it down you can see the EXACT moment his heart breaks"

It's an old clip but that will always be pticesless

• Like 2

Going to a supermarket at 2 am. Rows and rows of stuff which can be carefully perused at your leisure without screaming kids, no old ladies squeezing every single loaf of bread, wide open aisles free of shopping trollies, park near the door... bliss!

I rarely get to savour the experience though.

• Like 1

Going to a supermarket at 2 am. Rows and rows of stuff which can be carefully perused at your leisure without screaming kids, no old ladies squeezing every single loaf of bread, wide open aisles free of shopping trollies, park near the door... bliss!

I rarely get to savour the experience though.

never get the feeling someones watching you when you go around at that time a night then?

have to agree with you tho, going food shopping late at night is easier...get a few bargains too tbh

Late summer evenings.

We've been glamping this week. The evenings have been great until the sun disappears, then it's got so cold, we've been forced to curl up before the wood burning stove.

It's been bliss :)

Realising things I bought 4 years ago which have since increased ten-fold in value. Bought a white Gamecube which I never got round to using for £30, the going rate is now £200. Mass Effect Limited Edition bought for £20 - people now pay £200+ ... lovely!

• 2 weeks later...

My home made pizza....

I use garlic and coriander naans for the base, smeared with tomato puree, lazy chilli, green and red pesto, grated cheddar, button mushrooms (fried in ginger, lemon grass, garlic, chilli and soy sauce) then topped with chucks of mozzarella and lobbed in the oven until the cheese melts....

Domino Pizzas can kiss my arse....

Edited by WTF BBQ

My home made pizza....

I use garlic and coriander naans for the base, smeared with tomato puree, lazy chilli, green and red pesto, grated cheddar, button mushrooms (fried in ginger, lemon grass, garlic, chilli and soy sauce) then topped with chucks of mozzarella and lobbed in the oven until the cheese melts....

Domino Pizzas can kiss my arse....

Apart from the mushrooms which are the devils work that sounds beaut - id probably swap them for chicken but marinated in the same sauces

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ask Dave on twitter: https://twitter.com/...skdave&src=hash

Cameron's joined twitter, and already facing a barrage, some absolute gems as well:

#askdave @David_Cameron. Does Nick snore?

Hi Dave I'm thinking of visiting my local pub tomorrow, any tips on leaving my kids there? #askdave @David_Cameron @johnprescott

@David_Cameron Do you know where your children are? #askdave @johnprescott

#askdave Can you tell me where the best pub to leave a child in is, please @david_cameron?

Hi Dave I wonder if you could tell me which wine goes best with roast swan? Cheers. #askdave @David_Cameron @johnprescott

@dave_cameron I got arrested for calling a police officer a pleb... How come your man got away with it? #askdave

Ere @David_Cameron there's a library open in my town... would you believe it?! Close it ASAP please... #askdave @johnprescott

@David_Cameron Do you use Turtle Wax or goose fat on that shiny forehead of yours? #askdave

#askdave who would win in a fight: a lion sized duck or 3 duck sized lions?

#askdave I'm currently casting an ITV sunday night drama. Would you consider auditioning for 'Naive & dastardly mill owner'? @David_Cameron

Edited by LargeAl
  • Like 1

Doner kebab wrap, chips with chip spice sprinkled on them and lashings of chilli sauce.

All for £4 as well.

I love my local takeaway.

Speaking of takeaway bargains:

There is/was a late night eatery in Loughborough that used to do a small pizza with two toppings of your choice, some chips and a can of pop for £2.50.

I wondered how this could possibly be profitable for them, until I realised - they short-changed every single drunk person (which was basically every single customer). I do wonder what percentage of people actually noticed. The famous £2.50 special was therefore, invariably, a £7.50 special or £12.50 special, depending on your choice of banknote.

Managing to make it through a (great) holiday abroad without any results spoilers, listening to both the Huddersfield and Bristol matches matches back-to-back on return and finding out BOTH were comfortable 2-0 victories!

I'd have settled for 2 points total - 6 is fantastic, and Knockaert's goals against Huddersfield were the icing on the cake. Not just any icing. That lovely creamy carrot-cake icing. Fantastic way to return to working life.

• 2 weeks later...