Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

When someone who bought an item off me on Amazon Marketplace files for a return as Royal Mail damaged their product, and a couple of hours later messages saying the person they were buying for was happy with said item and thus won't be returning the product...

Score!

Nice little weight off my mind, don't lose out on paying twice for postage, no need to file a complaint with Royal Mail, it was a crap game and I made profit off it. Up yours, petty purchaser

The date is October the 23rd, the place is Brussels and winter is coming (cwidt?). Despite this I just mowed the lawn in some lovely summer sunshine and am now sitting topless in the living room with all the windows thrown open because it's so bloody warm. :cool:

Despite the fact my only real memory of Belgium is being bollocked over the tannoy at a petrol station on the A4 motorway South of Namur for incorrectly using the self-service pumps, I feel that a small celebration of Belgium is in order - inspired by the surging forward runs of Mr De Laet.

Richie-De-Laet-Leicester_2822590.jpg

2manydjs.jpg

350px-De_zeven_trappisten.jpg

Guest Col city fan

Temperature coming down and for selfish reasons this makes good conditions for Pike fishing!

Looking forward to my first day of piking on the Great Ouse in the morning.

Nice one! I always fancied a spot of pike fishing. There's zander in the drains as well isn't there?