Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Nice one! I always fancied a spot of pike fishing. There's zander in the drains as well isn't there?

Just love being In the middle of nowhere,catching is a bonus.

Correct about the Zander,scary looking fish,very wary of any resistance on the line and feed at night.Got a 8lb Zander last year with my mate one evening.i am no expert pike fisherman by any means,but someone I know wrote an excellent book"fenland pike" and its got loads of pictures of my mate I go with in it.

Guest Col city fan

Just love being In the middle of nowhere,catching is a bonus.

Correct about the Zander,scary looking fish,very wary of any resistance on the line and feed at night.Got a 8lb Zander last year with my mate one evening.i am no expert pike fisherman by any means,but someone I know wrote an excellent book"fenland pike" and its got loads of pictures of my mate I go with in it.

Same here mate.

I fished the broads last winter (roach) and loved being completely isolated for a few hours.

Man v Food. There's something really amusing about watching a fat bloke try and eat his weight in meat and junk food.

"But what I'd really like to see is what happens the next morning, when the show presumably turns into Man V Poo, as Richman empties the dauntingly substantial, hopelessly compacted contents of his engorged colon, clenching the bathroom doorhandle between his teeth as he attempts to give birth to a leg-sized hunk of fecal sod without killing himself. Cue footage of him sweating, shaking and sobbing like a man impaled on a clay tree, before eventually squeezing out a log with the dimensions and weight of a dead gazelle in a greased sleeping bag. As he mops his brow (and backside), he smiles weakly with exhausted triumph, whispers farewell, and the credits roll. And we've all learned something about the price of excess."

http://m.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/mar/13/charlie-brooker-man-v-food?cat=tv-and-radio&type=article

Being introduced to two lovely ladies by a friend at his engagement party, and the two of them were being quite friendly and chatty until he asked about FoxyJr. The two ladies disappeared immediately.

lol

The National Hunt Season, if it was ever banned by these animal rights lunatics I'd probably not bother hanging around anymore. Beautiful.

Edited by MattP

Two contestants on University Challenge (both at Cambridge colleges) answering extremely complicated science questions yet believing that Chelmsford and St Albans were based in the Welsh county of Denbighshire.

I remember that one, just as much for Paxman almost being as shocked as me. Idiots.

Two contestants on University Challenge (both at Cambridge colleges) answering extremely complicated science questions yet believing that Chelmsford and St Albans were based in the Welsh county of Denbighshire.

I remember that one, just as much for Paxman almost being as shocked as me. Idiots.

Bloody hell,really?St Albans is only about 45 miles from Cambridge.As you say idiots.

Being in a great relationship.

I've always known what MsFoxy and I have is great, but it has been further highlighted after listening to several people I know being honest about theirs.

This. It's a fantastic feeling. ^_^

(Not me, with you, obviously... ermm, you know what I mean!) :P

All relationships go through hard times though. Anyone who says they havent in years of being together is lying.

We've been through ridiculously hard times but we've come through it together.

What I'm referring to is the day to day behaviours and patterns as well as what others find acceptable.

Edited by FoxyPV