Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Just finishing off one of these: duvel-beer-online-1299751209.jpg

That brings back a few memories, remember having a night on them in Lloyds a few years back, thought these are lovely, had about 12 bottles of it before realising it was about 9%, I was all over the place, being sick everywhere in the market and ended being carried to a taxi by some bloke who I then realised on the way home had nicked my phone and a few quid from my pockets.

Awwwwww. Cute. :smile:

Being firmly of the opinion that this forum could do with more cat pictures I decided enough was enough - unfortunately I've ruined it for everyone else who wants to join in by posting the world's greatest cat from the get go. Sorry guys. :unsure::whistle:

That brings back a few memories, remember having a night on them in Lloyds a few years back, thought these are lovely, had about 12 bottles of it before realising it was about 9%, I was all over the place, being sick everywhere in the market and ended being carried to a taxi by some bloke who I then realised on the way home had nicked my phone and a few quid from my pockets.

The Tremens had gone bad so I've been forced into a second Duvel. Gosh darn. :ph34r:

Aspall's Premier Cru Cyder.

And Henry Weston's 2011 Vintage.

Expertly balanced between sweet and dry; a perfect juxtaposition of candied sweetness and delicate, complex perfume. Both refreshingly fruity and delightfully smooth and drinkable, this rib-punchingly strong cider is incredibly versatile for an aged drink. The presence of fruit is all-so-apparent in this cider that exudes both big flavour and delicate complexity in equal measures. The 8.2% vol. implies a taste challenge of some sorts, but this robust cider boasts both versatility and session drinkability.

Edited by BornBlue