Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Hey guys I'm a foxes fan new to FT and I had absolutely no idea where to post this but here goes...

I'm a third year university student that is in desperate need of participants for my dissertation research. All that is required is the completion of an online questionnaire regarding the reasons why we engage in physical exercise and our general feelings about ourselves. I would really appreciate it if anybody can spare a few minutes to complete my questionnaire as you'd really be helping me out. I'll post a link to it below, thank you in advance.

https://lincolnpsych...2tRsxkFEeyLztTD

Hey guys I'm a foxes fan new to FT and I had absolutely no idea where to post this but here goes...

I'm a third year university student that is in desperate need of participants for my dissertation research. All that is required is the completion of an online questionnaire regarding the reasons why we engage in physical exercise and our general feelings about ourselves. I would really appreciate it if anybody can spare a few minutes to complete my questionnaire as you'd really be helping me out. I'll post a link to it below, thank you in advance.

https://lincolnpsych...2tRsxkFEeyLztTD

Done. I'd suggest posting a new topic (you may need to post a few more times elsewhere to enable that function). People are usually receptive to these sort of studies, particularly if you're not lying and you do actually support Leicester.

Realising how incredible the team of nurses I work with are.

Doing a bank shift at a private hosptal today and the standard of acute clinical nursing in the nhs is far far superior from what I've seen today. Jesus christ.

Edited by z-layrex

• 2 weeks later...

Makes me proud to be a Storm supporter and shows not all sportstars are heartless bastards.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/melbourne-storm-star-ryan-hoffman-gives-world-club-challenge-gold-medal-to-young-fan/story-e6frfgbo-1226586117717

Melbourne Storm veteran Ryan Hoffman in last year's NRL grand final. Picture: Gregg Porteous Source: The Daily Telegraph

WITH all the doom and gloom surrounding league following the Ben Barba scandal, here's a story to renew your faith in the game and its stars.

Melbourne Storm backrower Ryan Hoffman made one young Leeds Rhino fan's day by giving him his World Club Challenge gold medal after the 18-14 win on Friday night.

Young Taylor Mail, who along with his family are Rhino season-ticket holders, remained behind after the game to congratulate Leeds and Melbourne on their efforts.

A terrific piece of sportsmanship from young Taylor brought him a great reward from one of the Storm's generals.

"The atmosphere and game was fantastic, we were obviously disappointed at the end of the match as we were hoping for a Leeds win but one of the most fantastic things happened in the following half an hour," Taylor's dad Liam told the Leeds Rhino website.

Melbourne Storm reclaim the World Club Challenge trophy after beating Leeds Rhinos 18-14.

"We watched the Storm pick up their trophy and then stayed back to hopefully meet some of the players and get some pictures with my boy as the opportunity to meet the likes of Billy Slater, Cooper Cronk, Cameron Smith and Gareth Widdop doesn't present themselves all that often.

"When former Wigan player Ryan Hoffman came by my son Taylor shook his hand and said 'Congratulations on the win, you deserved it well played'."

Hoffman was touched by the gesture.

"Ryan went on for a couple of seconds speaking with the Storm fans who had flown over from Australia and then came back to address my son," Taylor's father Liam said.

"He called my son over, shook his hand again and said he was a great sport for his words and deserved something.

"Ryan then presented him with his World Club Challenge Winners Medal.

"What a fantastic gesture from the big second rower, I offered my thanks and shook his hand, what a gentleman.

"He made my boy's life to date."

So you thought it would be a good idea to spend the hours that you saved lecturing us ?!!

That was last week, where I spent hours saved in bed watching Red Dwarf and Blackadder with fried egg sarnies. lecturing you lot was this week, where had full timetable scheduled.

That was last week, where I spent hours saved in bed watching Red Dwarf and Blackadder with fried egg sarnies. lecturing you lot was this week, where had full timetable scheduled.

you know how to live it up doc :D

I've spent today while still slightly tipsy doing a pub crawl and robbing said pubs of their beer mats and glasses, so damn straight I do.

good on yer Doc :thumbup::D

Have you got a good collection ?

My best mate is just the same , he can't go into a pub without nicking a glass or two :D

good on yer Doc :thumbup::D

Have you got a good collection ?

My best mate is just the same , he can't go into a pub without nicking a glass or two :D

My wardrobe is decorated with beer mats and a few pump clips, and I've now got 6 beer glasses - I tend to wait until I've got some cool looking branded ones before knicking them.