Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Going in to the opticians at Boots, not as a student, the guy behind the counter trying to work out how old I am from seeing my DOB, thinks I'm a student still in education presumably, and not even mentioning payment of the eye-test!

I once had a pint of Birra Morretti just so I could pinch the glass. It was fecking awful as well.

Yes my mate does that :D he's got a massive collection of branded glasses .

He doesn't nick ordinary ones . He's not a common thief or a kleptomaniac :)

Yes my mate does that :D he's got a massive collection of branded glasses .

He doesn't nick ordinary ones . He's not a common thief or a kleptomaniac :)

I started with a Bangla beer glass from an Indian restaurant. It had a map of Bangladesh on it, it was lovely. If you ask the waiter if you can have it just as you're putting the tip on the plate they'll usually let you take. Other times I just pinch them. :blush:

I started with a Bangla beer glass from an Indian restaurant. It had a map of Bangladesh on it, it was lovely. If you ask the waiter if you can have it just as you're putting the tip on the plate they'll usually let you take. Other times I just pinch them. :blush:

you pinch the waiters? :o

Kingfox

Posted Today, 01:03 PM

I want my rep points back.

It's beginning to get me down, I didn't think it would.

But it has, it's making me rather annoyed and sad.

Edited by FoxyPV

Going to the vet to pick up my cat's ashes and completely unexpectedly returning with an adorable 8 month old black & white she-cat with the most beautiful Topaz eyes, who some young woman had tried abandoning in the forest because she was in heat (the cat, not the woman) and making too much noise. She must have wanted a permanent kitten I guess. Thankfully a passer by at the time took the cat in to the vet who neutered her and has now found her a loving home. :)

Just need to think of a name for her now...

Edited by BoxingFoxes

Going to the vet to pick up my cat's ashes and completely unexpectedly returning with an adorable 8 month old black & white she-cat with the most beautiful Topaz eyes, who some young woman had tried abandoning in the forest because she was in heat (the cat, not the woman) and making too much noise. She must have wanted a permanent kitten I guess. Thankfully a passer by at the time took the cat in to the vet who neutered her and has now found her a loving home. :)

Awwww, that's made me smile. :smile:^_^

While we're on beer, this stuff...

Trappist_Rochefort_10_beer.jpg

Had a few glasses on a stag do in Norwich this weekend and it was fantastic. I'm not usually a diverse beer drinker but the Belgian place we were at had some really, really nice beers.

• Like 1

How about Brewdog Millionaire, that is a good name for a Cat.

While we're on beer, this stuff...

Had a few glasses on a stag do in Norwich this weekend and it was fantastic. I'm not usually a diverse beer drinker but the Belgian place we were at had some really, really nice beers.

Which pub was that in?