Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

When you're coming up to a pedestrian crossing and the pedestrians actually notice you're slowing down for them instead of waiting til you come to a complete standstill at the crossing.  Bonus points for those that put up a hand to say thanks.

• Like 2

Checking out info for final year projects. I am eligible to build a fantasy football website using PHP lol Tough decisions, it's a balance between something I'm interested in and something which I will find easy

And something you can use as part of a portfolio too I guess? :dunno:

Checking out info for final year projects. I am eligible to build a fantasy football website using PHP lol Tough decisions, it's a balance between something I'm interested in and something which I will find easy

Something you're interested in, no brainer, much rather learn how to do something that interests me than waste my time doing something I can already do.

That my 14yr old (those dreaded teenage years) daughter still tells me every day that she loves me. No matter how annoyed I might have been with her over something.

It's the way she simply says, "love you dad"

That my 14yr old (those dreaded teenage years) daughter still tells me every day that she loves me. No matter how annoyed I might have been with her over something.

It's the way she simply says, "love you dad"

What does she want?  :whistle:

Spam mail. Yep it's in the right thread. Some of the efforts are so hilariously bad, they're entertaining. I just received a good one from the BMW Lottery. BMW have a lottery?? But I didn't even enter it! And I won!!! 

I only have to contact Mr Norbert Bernard at his official looking email address [email protected] to claim my prize. For some reason though they need to know my address, nationality, age, occupation, phone number, country of residence and my annual income. All seems above board.

lol

Spam mail. Yep it's in the right thread. Some of the efforts are so hilariously bad, they're entertaining. I just received a good one from the BMW Lottery. BMW have a lottery?? But I didn't even enter it! And I won!!! 

I only have to contact Mr Norbert Bernard at his official looking email address [email protected] to claim my prize. For some reason though they need to know my address, nationality, age, occupation, phone number, country of residence and my annual income. All seems above board.

lol

Apparently these are so bad and obvious deliberately so that they will only attract a response from really gullible/stupid people.

Edited by Captain Pancake Face