Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Just a small thing.

Was shopping last night and saw some crisps that were from my childhood.These have probably been about but I've missed them.

Cheese and onion RINGOS.

68 cals a pack so the Mrs told me!

Does this place happen to do Fish N' Chips

29499_118966431479012_1241774_n.jpg

or those old bacon flavour pig shaped crisps (can't remember what they're called)? Either of those would make my year

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo
  • Like 1

Does this place happen to do Fish N' Chips

29499_118966431479012_1241774_n.jpg

or those old bacon flavour pig shaped crisps (can't remember what they're called)? Either of those would make my year

Great shout but....no.it was Tescos,so should have them near you.Mind you we are 30 years behind in the fens. Edited by cambridgefox

When you're coming up to a pedestrian crossing and the pedestrians actually notice you're slowing down for them instead of waiting til you come to a complete standstill at the crossing.  Bonus points for those that put up a hand to say thanks.

id leave early next time you have to be somewhere. then you will have time to stop, obey the rules of the road and still arrive at your destination on time.

Guest MattP

Everything he says is spot on.

You want to see Australia, you go into a decent place and you'll see a fella with flip flops on.

Edited by MattP

Everything he says is spot on.

You want to see Australia, you go into a decent place and you'll see a fella with flip flops on.

:D

Its the same in America mate and unfortunately we seem to be heading down that route, but I doubt we'll ever be as bad as them.

The farmer has decided to do something with the field that my garden backs onto, I cant remember the last time any crops were planted but this year he's planted rapeseed (well I assume its that), and it looks lovely.

I rarely ever take photos but as its been a while since I've seen the fields like this I decided to take a pic.

Note to self, get a new camera and learn how to take a decent photo.

2dkwe91.jpg

Edited by purpleronnie