Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

• 2 weeks later...

Fly spray.

The sweet smell of success.

oh yes,I've got some from years back that I unearthed out of my shed which if used in Syria would cause air strikes.its lethal .ive got an orchard behind my garden( not mine) and loads of stripey bastard wasps.ive set up a wasp trap that seems to attract them from a 10 mile radius,I'm fairly impatient so wait till they are in and blast them.i particularly enjoy the way they try and sting themselves rather than face the canned anthrax.

Getting up at 5.30. Feeling appalling and struggling to stay awake to look after the boy. Then by half seven having another piece of a qualification assignment done, dusted and submitted. All while a lot of people are still in bed.

Salmon for breakfast today. Would it be around to twin if with bacon? I really do live on the edge.

• 3 weeks later...

Good customer service, given the choice of Coop and Tesco Express, I'd go to Coop as I've always had good service(and its closer).

Co-Op are in my bad books recently.

My local Co-Op always cocks up the multibuy deals and never applies the discount at the checkout. I usually don't notice until I get home. Consequently, I end up with too much stuff that I've paid well over the odds for.

Going to oktoberfest tomorrow. Meat and booze, it's going to be good.

Is that like a modern Donington Monsters of Rock? I never went but my mates used to say there were bottles of piss flying everywhere. I hope they've put a stop to that.

Is that like a modern Donington Monsters of Rock? I never went but my mates used to say there were bottles of piss flying everywhere. I hope they've put a stop to that.

Oktoberfest is a german festival which involves copious amounts of beer and bavarian sausages. And busty wenches.

I do find it sad that this thread is so much shorter than the grind my gears thread, there really is so much more out there to be thankful for, even just the ability to share my thoughts with complete strangers at the touch of a button, it truly is a golden age we live in

I do find it sad that this thread is so much shorter than the grind my gears thread, there really is so much more out there to be thankful for, even just the ability to share my thoughts with complete strangers at the touch of a button, it truly is a golden age we live in

Does the fact this thread is so much shorter grind your gears?

Edited by Facecloth

Oktoberfest is a german festival which involves copious amounts of beer and bavarian sausages. And busty wenches.

That sounds pretty decent.

You're right. I must have smiled at least 280 times today, but have only said 'oooooof' 1 or 2 times.

Just more replies and argueing. People don't normally reject what makes them feel good.