Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

William Shatner's prog rock album dropped into my inbox this morning. Spectacular.

Thank you for pointing me in this direction lol

TODAY | October 14, 2013

William Shatner ‘not spoofing’ in new album Emmy-winning actor and occasional recording artist William Shatner chats about his new album, “Ponder the Mystery,†which tackles the art of the spoken word. He admits that he can’t sing on key, but insists his new album isn’t a spoof.

How he keeps a straight face, I just don't know.

Not mibe but posted on Facebook from somebody involved with Citizens Eye

Every now & then amongst all the s**t in the world something happens that restores my faith in it......I was in our Highcross shop today.....surrounded by munchkins having a great half term .....all the amazing creatives from Enter Edem & somewhereto_ doing there thing when a Big Issue seller walks in...... We talk about the weather, being cold etc etc then he asks me why we are in the store......I talk about your people being enterprising, unlocking empty space for themselves and others, showcasing their talent while giving others enjoyment ......he smiles and stands staring around the store for 5 minutes......I start talking to some parents when he taps me on the shoulder and says......"where can I put my donation?"...... he walks over to the donations tin & drops in 2 pound coins and leaves the store....... I went for a walk on my own!

Edited by Rincewind

Media social last night was great fun.

newspaper editor got absolutely sozzled, slept in my house mates bed and when she went in to kick him out and get dressed she found a note saying he'd gone to a lecture at 2:30am. During his reading week...

Meanwhile one of my housemates decided to snort popping candy.

Edited by The Doctor

Media social last night was great fun.

newspaper editor got absolutely sozzled, slept in my house mates bed and when she went in to kick him out and get dressed she found a note saying he'd gone to a lecture at 2:30am. During his reading week...

Meanwhile one of my housemates decided to snort popping candy.

Don't get that. Last year sometimes my housemates mates would sleep on the floor after a night out, they lived a few streets away let alone the same city. Don't get some people sometimes, nothing beats your own bed.

Edited by eastfox