Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Sounds great. If you're in canary country you've got some surplus you could drop some off at my gaff in Lynn.

lol Nice try but I don't think it's going to have to go too far from home to be used up. :cool::)

It aint beer, but this is the thread for it.

My uncle in law told me about this so I thought i`d give it a go - Blackberry Vodka. Its been a good year for blackberries and they`re free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZZI5aPi2Rc

Its been on the go for 3 weeks now and should be ready for Christmas. The mother in law gave me a bottle of Smirnoff to make more but I might try doing it with peaches.

We have a shit load of blackthorn trees at the back of us so i`m going to make Sloe Gin this weekend.

I didnt make the sloe gin but I did make 3 different kinds of fruit vodka - peach, raspberry and pear. 

Do you have a still?

You dont need a still  :)

Drank 2 bottles of Rioja last night. Up at 5 and somehow don't have a hangover. Excellent start to the day. I have a whole packet of garibaldi for later too. Today is shaping up nicely.

Might be a good day to ask the boss for a rise TPH  :);)  

Oh it's never a good day for that. It does feel like a good day though. I'm certain something will ruin it before midday.

Nah , it'll be a good day young man :thumbup:

Just keep clear of cheap frozen chicken nuggets and those rustlers burgers .

I've heard a rumour  :) 

Edited by Zingari

Love spoiling my nephews and nieces, bought them a scalectrix, teddies and leicester tops a few weeks ago and buy them clothes brands even I can't really afford to wear :P

I know love isn't about presents and things but I think they do love me a lot because of it :D

Edited by eastfox
  • Like 1

Love spoiling my nephews and nieces, bought them a scalectrix, teddies and leicester tops a few weeks ago and buy them clothes brands even I can't really afford to wear :P

I know love isn't about presents and things but I think they do love me a lot because of it :D

Nothing wrong with spoiling them, the thing is with mine they really don't care about material things they just want to play and be silly all day, and I love being silly.......cheaper too. :)

Nothing wrong with spoiling them, the thing is with mine they really don't care about material things they just want to play and be silly all day, and I love being silly.......cheaper too. :)

True, end of the day it is immaterial to them but I just like to see their faces and initial reaction :D

Edited by eastfox