Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Did you see that one on channel5 last night? LHO did shoot him but a secret service agent finished him off by accident and that's what they were covering up.

yes i saw it and it was quite a convincing theory providing lots of other stuff is ignored  :thumbup:

That doco was pretty much demolished here

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arts/review/unusual-suspects-in-the-endless-theories-about-jfks-assassination/story-fn9n8gph-1226759260572

I thought it was amusing that part of the "evidence" for this theory was the picture of Hickey just after the assassination, brazenly waving the gun around. Maybe it's just me, but if I'd just accidentally blown the top of the President's head off, and was facing the end of my career and a lifetime of shame, the last thing I'd be doing is standing up in the back of the car waving the gun about

20131113_JFK_secretservice_600.jpg

New? It's been on my phone since I bought it practically, and the phone must be about 2 years old.

Well new to me then, how come everyone doesnt use it? So fast.

What is it?

You drag your finger to different letters on the keypad when typing instead of touching each letter. From where you change direction it predicts your words. Really quick and I can type most stuff with one hand without even looking now.

I can heartily endorse it.  Like Haydos says, it's very quick and it doesn't take long to get the hang of.

I have quite dextrous fingers, being an internationally renowned concert pianist, but on more cackhanded days it's surprising how forgiving it is.  Like any keyboard it's easier to use if you can be arsed to save the words you use that the dictionary doesn't hold by default (although I think some save them automatically now)

You drag your finger to different letters on the keypad when typing instead of touching each letter. From where you change direction it predicts your words. Really quick and I can type most stuff with one hand without even looking now.

Ah I have that already on SwiftKey. It has a 'Flow' option which is exactly what you have described there.

• 3 weeks later...

The Turner Prize being held in Derry.

Went up to see it with MsFoxy, FoxyJr and StepFoxy4.  Really interesting pieces even though we couldn't get into Laure Provoust's exhibit as the queue was madness.

Lumiere was amazing as well.

• 1 month later...

Just how cheap you can pick up quality designer gear online these days.

Ordered a couple of new Boss jumpers and a Paul Smith Wallet, talking about a 25% saving from in store.

I try to buy from the High Street but it's impossible to compete with that.

MsFoxy got an interview for a job in Cheltenham next week.

:fc: all goes well and we can get out of this shithole soon.

Good luck mate I love Cheltenham as well cracking town.

The Halifax advert is right, they do literally just give you 100 quid for changing to their bank. An they do all the switching for you. Easiest £100 I've ever made, took about 15 minutes. Free beers this weekend yeee.

Good luck mate I love Cheltenham as well cracking town.

Good look Cheltenham's nice, and apparantly they have a lot less riots and terrorist murals than Belfast.

Thanks.

She didn't get it. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to the application forms.

Thanks.

She didn't get it. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to the application forms.

Get her looking at Leicester. You can bring Foxy Jnr up with a season ticket, my boss' lad plays gaelic football so there must be clubs round here and if you ever miss home I can introduce you to a bunch of Narn Irun builders, cos I know how much you love your native accent.

Get her looking at Leicester. You can bring Foxy Jnr up with a season ticket, my boss' lad plays gaelic football so there must be clubs round here and if you ever miss home I can introduce you to a bunch of Narn Irun builders, cos I know how much you love your native accent.

Leicester's too far north for her.  She wants south / south east England.  Regardless of where we go I still be driving to Leicester for matchdays (even from Brighton)

Nothing gets me going like a Norn Irish accent. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.