Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

I have earned my right after 45 years of work to do do both either or neither.

Cest la vie..

Keep telling yourself that Kenneth. The official retirement age would of course suggest otherwise.

Hope you enjoyed your boozy Monday. Looking forward to boozy Tuesday? What time you getting back on it in the morning?

Having a Leo Sayer at the cricket ( Trent Bridge Sat)with old friends who are dotted about a bit.

Just like the old days,laughed all day,took the p!ss out of each other all day .

Thought the women in Hooters were a tad ropey and it was just a cock fest of men.See a few of them all the time but the whole group fantastic.Hope we didn't offend anyone off here.probability was high!

Keep telling yourself that Kenneth. The official retirement age would of course suggest otherwise. :)

Hope you enjoyed your boozy Monday. Looking forward to boozy Tuesday? What time you getting back on it in the morning

What is your job?A Tory spin doctor?Don't ever take a up a career as a researcher.

What time am am I starting? I'll answer with what you want to hear as it does not matter how I answer you will tell yourself it says something that you want it to.

Probably about the same time you start using the companies time to post on FT and getting a decent wage to do nothing but post all day on the boss's PC.

• Like 1

Guest MattP

The European Union.

Do expand Ron!

I've actually enjoyed today, for the first time the Tories and Labour seem to be expressing the same opinion regarding the way the organisation selects it's leaders.

The European Union.

I like the idea of it - I like the idea of security, integration and cooperation on a continent that has known so much division. But I think they need to stop concentrating on freedoms, rights and 'processes' and focus on the people, make sure that the next generation of Europeans have some kind of hope for the future. People in West and East are starting to fall out of love with the EU, which means eventually they'll fall out of love with the idea of a united Europe and the newer members could get sucked back to their old spheres and influence and we'll have more Ukraine type situations.

Guest MattP

Gove getting a richly deserved shunting sideways.

Don't get too excited.

I imagine the policy of trying to increase standards will still be there despite the move.

You'll have to wait for Red Ed if you want to back to some cushy staff room mediocrity.

Goodbye Gove...

Bskq61WCcAA32lH.jpg

Rumour has it his salary drops from £134,595 to £98,740. Hmmmm... that performance related pay thingy. How does it work again...?

:celebrate:

Edited by AoWW
  • Like 1

Don't get too excited.

I imagine the policy of trying to increase standards will still be there despite the move.

You'll have to wait for Red Ed if you want to back to some cushy staff room mediocrity.

Every Government says they're 'increasing standards'. 

Well, at least perhaps this new lady will at least try not to alienate the entire profession and actually try to liase with them, rather than thinking they know best despite never having stepped in a classroom in their lives (or at least, for any length of time whatsoever).

That said, looks like she's a homophobe who voted for the tuition fee increases (though that may have been a party line thing) so we'll see.